View Poll Results: Dobber's Lowdown on...

Voters
37. This poll is closed
  • Ethan Bear

22 59.46%
  • Tony DeAngelo

15 40.54%

Thread: Vote on the 2021 Fantasy Guide "Lowdown" - Carolina

I...am your father.

Default Vote on the 2021 Fantasy Guide "Lowdown" - Carolina

Vote on the 2021 Fantasy Guide "Lowdown" - Carolina

I go in depth with my thoughts on a player for each team of the Fantasy Guide (pre-order here: https://dobbersports.com)

Please choose which of these players you would like some deeper opinions on for this year's Fantasy Guide...

I'm not gonna beat around the bush with this one. I know the two you are most interested in. Now pick one! (I'll be sure to say a thing or two about the other guy anyway, but I still want to see the vote). The rest of this roster is pretty familiar, expectations are pretty obvious
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Vote on the 2021 Fantasy Guide "Lowdown" - Carolina

Unless you’re going out on a limb, and you want to discuss Tony D’s MOUTH, his hockey for one year is just “can he behave himself?” I voted for Bear. I think he’s simply waiting for the opportunity to break out.
    CONDORS, 2022-23 league champions, Reg Dunlop Mem Cup

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Keller, Doughty, Verhaeghe, ErikssonEk
    E.Lindholm, Barzal, J.Gaudreau, Huberdeau, S. Wright
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Ninja

Bear for me.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    Unless you’re going out on a limb, and you want to discuss Tony D’s MOUTH, his hockey for one year is just “can he behave himself?” I voted for Bear. I think he’s simply waiting for the opportunity to break out.
    That sums it up.
    And I discuss Tony's mouth in the upcoming inaugural edition of my Fantasy Loudmouth Guide! DeAngelo, Ho-Sang, and featuring special guest contributor Sean Avery!

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    That sums it up.
    And I discuss Tony's mouth in the upcoming inaugural edition of my Fantasy Loudmouth Guide! DeAngelo, Ho-Sang, and featuring special guest contributor Sean Avery!
    What has Ho-Sang said to deserve to be grouped in with these other two? Sure Ho-Sang is brash and speaks his mind but I truly believe he developed his bad reputation not because of anything he did or said but only because of the color of his skin. This is just another example of how terrible hockey culture is.

I voted for Bear. I don't want to hear anything about the other guy.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    What has Ho-Sang said to deserve to be grouped in with these other two? Sure Ho-Sang is brash and speaks his mind but I truly believe he developed his bad reputation not because of anything he did or said but only because of the color of his skin. This is just another example of how terrible hockey culture is.

I voted for Bear. I don't want to hear anything about the other guy.
    Doesn't have to be the same thing. Just has to be loud. He could be legendary for discussing flower arrangements for all I care, but if what he says gets plastered in the media, then he's going in the Loudmouth Guide. And if a player appears in this Guide that you feel is not a loudmouth - maybe that's what my analysis concludes. You'll just have to wait for the release to find out

Dobber Sports Sage

Does this guide also contain on ice loud mouths? What about positive loud mouths?
    What about fringe mouth use like Marchand's licking?

Dying to know who your sleeper picks are.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Does this guide also contain on ice loud mouths? What about positive loud mouths?
    What about fringe mouth use like Marchand's licking?

Dying to know who your sleeper picks are.
    The Marchand lick is actually the cover picture