Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Evander Kane bet on games? (EDIT: and paid for WHAT?!)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Evander Kane bet on games? (EDIT: and paid for WHAT?!)

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Curious, are you in Canada or the US? If Canada, what province? If in the US, what state? How confident are you that your particular experience in your particular area is the same everywhere? Healthcare in both Canada and the US is done at the province/state level, so how are you so sure that every province/state has the same access as you? I know in Alberta I can access my health records very easily (once you have signed up through the proper channels), and I can also download (a hilariously editable) vaccine card in regards to Covid vaccinations. I also know I could not tell you what Quebec or New Brunswick can access, let alone Texas or Idaho. I also know the US has a national "CDC" card pictured above, but I certainly do not know how you get one, if everyone in the US who has been vaccinated has one, nor if they also have online health records in every state.

Seems flimsy to brush this off as BS based on "my personal experience".

Seems flimsy to try and make it sound like every State / Province in the US / Canada is doing something completely different from one another. You seem competent to google polti-facts to screech at Invictus but yet you don't seem competent enough to utilize the same google skills to see what qualifies as proof of vaccination in San Jose.

What's the saying that you lefties like to screech back at people when they ask you to explain or prove something? Oh yeah "It'S nOt My JoB tO eDuCaTe YoU"

Unfortunately, I live in the same Province as you. It's super cute how you and Doug are complete muppets following whatever lines CNN spews out. You guys love throwing around the "follow the science" slogan like it means something.

Need I remind you - At the start of the pandemic in NA, Lord Fauci and just about every politician left and right in NA said masks are useless and that masks should be saved for doctors, nurses and other front line workers. 3 months later - masks are proven to be effective, but same narrative being pushed out, save the medical grade masks for doctors, nurses and front line workers, but here's a video from the WHO on how to make a cloth mask (lmao.. a cloth mask ain't doing shit). Oh, can't forget every Democrat and every leftist/progressive advocating against the "Trump vaccines" the same vaccines you guys are now oh so proud of to push onto others. Classic.

Before you screech at me, don't bother, I'm double vaxxed with Moderna, I purchased close to 500 masks for my family and friends in December 2019 before you politicians told you what science they want you to believe in.
    SalaryKeeper ROTO-Add/Drops/Trades require IRL $
    12 Teams - 32 Player Roster -20 Active - Min 5D to Max 7D - Min 11F to Max 13F
    16 Keepers (G=2 Keeper spots)
    83.5M Weekly AAV - Bench does not count towards salary cap

F/D: G, A, PPA, PPG, +/-, Hits, BLKS, Shifts (0.5), TOI (0.5), PEN
    G: GAA, Saves, SPCT, TOI, Wins, SO, OTL (0.5)

Roster
    F: MacKinnon, JT Miller, Kaprizov,
    E.Kane, Caufield, Eichel, Batherson, Malkin, Dach
    Kempe, Greig, Tolvanen, Zary, P.Kane, Foegele, Dowd

D: Theodore, Chychrun, Drysdale, McAvoy, Matheson, Okhotiuk, M. Roy, Fehervary, Perbix, Martinez, M. Anderson

G: Thompson, Vanecek, UPL, Lyon, Binnington

The Great One

Seriously - give it a rest. No one cares.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Sage

Rataylor and I go at it all the time. That's just what we do.
    That's our everlasting bond!

We were due anyway, after I strongly agreed with something he said on the Eichel thread.
    Balance has been restored.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by E63Wagon View Post
    Seems flimsy to try and make it sound like every State / Province in the US / Canada is doing something completely different from one another. You seem competent to google polti-facts to screech at Invictus but yet you don't seem competent enough to utilize the same google skills to see what qualifies as proof of vaccination in San Jose.

What's the saying that you lefties like to screech back at people when they ask you to explain or prove something? Oh yeah "It'S nOt My JoB tO eDuCaTe YoU"

Unfortunately, I live in the same Province as you. It's super cute how you and Doug are complete muppets following whatever lines CNN spews out. You guys love throwing around the "follow the science" slogan like it means something.

Need I remind you - At the start of the pandemic in NA, Lord Fauci and just about every politician left and right in NA said masks are useless and that masks should be saved for doctors, nurses and other front line workers. 3 months later - masks are proven to be effective, but same narrative being pushed out, save the medical grade masks for doctors, nurses and front line workers, but here's a video from the WHO on how to make a cloth mask (lmao.. a cloth mask ain't doing shit). Oh, can't forget every Democrat and every leftist/progressive advocating against the "Trump vaccines" the same vaccines you guys are now oh so proud of to push onto others. Classic.

Before you screech at me, don't bother, I'm double vaxxed with Moderna, I purchased close to 500 masks for my family and friends in December 2019 before you politicians told you what science they want you to believe in.
    So in regards to the Evander Kane potential fake vaccine situation, you have no additional information to add regarding what his vaccine certification might look like nor the ease in obtaining digital records in different provinces or states? Awesome, thanks for the contribution!

I am very interested to find out how he attempted to fake his records, and how he was caught, if it turns out to be true. I assume an investigation from the NHL will reveal those details if necessary, which probably makes the investigation necessary. A very intriguing story for sure.

Dobber Sports Star

E. Kane is singlehandedly responsible for the NHL's 'investigation' department growing from a one man operation into a large office full of overworked investigators.