Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Alex Tuch out 6 months

  1. #1
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Alex Tuch out 6 months

    https://twitter.com/GoldenKnights/st...007239682?s=19

    Injury update: Alex Tuch will miss about 6 months after undergoing successful shoulder surgery. #VegasBorn
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

    25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

    Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Couture, Wheeler, Lee, Gusev, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Burns, JStaal, JSchwartz, KHayes, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, Domi, Cozenz, Hayton, Vrana

    G- Vasilevskiy, Bobrovsky, Sorokin


    "Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

  2. #2
    Eli26's Avatar
    Eli26 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    669
    Rep Power
    17

    Dobber Sports Apprentice

    Default Re: Alex Tuch out 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    https://twitter.com/GoldenKnights/st...007239682?s=19

    Injury update: Alex Tuch will miss about 6 months after undergoing successful shoulder surgery. #VegasBorn
    Would I be naive to offer N. Beaudin and a 25-ish pick in the 22 Draft for A. Tuch next season?
    I am a hockey obsessed fiend.

  3. #3
    Dr.Brad's Avatar
    Dr.Brad is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,386
    Location
    Near Pittsburgh
    Rep Power
    20

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: Alex Tuch out 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by Eli26 View Post
    Would I be naive to offer N. Beaudin and a 25-ish pick in the 22 Draft for A. Tuch next season?
    I’d go for that. Tuch can be back for the fantasy playoffs this year, and rationally into Vegas’ top 6 next year. A 25-ish pick is generally a project, and might “arrive” in ‘24-‘25. Personally, I don’t think that far ahead.
    TSUNAMI - Pat Quinn Memorial Cup
    12-team, H2H. Keep 6F, 4D, 1G

    C - Suzuki, Hischier,
    L - Huberdeau, Palat, J. Robertson
    R - Marner, Rust, Gaudreau
    D - McAvoy, Ellis, Spurgeon, Lindell
    G - Sorokin

  4. #4
    Eli26's Avatar
    Eli26 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    669
    Rep Power
    17

    Dobber Sports Apprentice

    Default Re: Alex Tuch out 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    I’d go for that. Tuch can be back for the fantasy playoffs this year, and rationally into Vegas’ top 6 next year. A 25-ish pick is generally a project, and might “arrive” in ‘24-‘25. Personally, I don’t think that far ahead.
    I just got Tuch for E. Kane.
    I am a hockey obsessed fiend.

  5. #5
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Sage

    Default Re: Alex Tuch out 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by Eli26 View Post
    I just got Tuch for E. Kane.
    Well if it’s a points only you’ll be ok in a few years. It it’s multi-cat you’ve just traded the 41st ranked roto keeper for someone not even sniffing the list. I don’t know that anything actionable has come out of this Twitter/Instagram war just yet. And there are plenty of guys who have been huge douche bags off the ice who have been quite good on it.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,GAA,Saves

    F: Matthews, Marner, Svechnikov
    D:
    G:

    IR:

    Bench:

  6. #6
    Eli26's Avatar
    Eli26 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    669
    Rep Power
    17

    Dobber Sports Apprentice

    Default Re: Alex Tuch out 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Well if it’s a points only you’ll be ok in a few years. It it’s multi-cat you’ve just traded the 41st ranked roto keeper for someone not even sniffing the list. I don’t know that anything actionable has come out of this Twitter/Instagram war just yet. And there are plenty of guys who have been huge douche bags off the ice who have been quite good on it.
    Ahhh this was the comment I was referring to. My comment should have been placed here. Tuch and technically a 2022 mid-second next year if he plays is not a bad payment Drama Kane.
    I am a hockey obsessed fiend.

  7. #7
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Sage

    Default Re: Alex Tuch out 6 months

    Now I get it. I would not have made this trade but hey, if Kane gets kicked out you got something for nothing.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,GAA,Saves

    F: Matthews, Marner, Svechnikov
    D:
    G:

    IR:

    Bench:

  8. #8
    Eli26's Avatar
    Eli26 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    669
    Rep Power
    17

    Dobber Sports Apprentice

    Default Re: Alex Tuch out 6 months

    My issue again if and when Kane plays himself out of the league, because I feel he does. Plus getting a second is awesome. Tuch is also 5 years younger and hasn't reached his prime/best years yet. I am confident in this deal, even if Kane is an NHLer. Also gives me a second to play with if he does. Never a bad thing to have another pick as a bargaining chip down the road.
    I am a hockey obsessed fiend.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •