Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Signing] Hoffman to MTL

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: [Signing] Hoffman to MTL

There was a lot of "odd" evidence produced and I think it was just such a low level bit of harassment the legal system just ignored it.

Hoffman's gf/fiance/wife got an IT guy to look at anonymous posts on a forum where a lot of negative comments were coming from one user towards Melinda and Erik Karlsson and he said the IP addresses didn't match the ones Hoffman's gf used. Mike Hoffman tried to supply the 'report' to Karlsson but he wouldn't have it.

The IT guy was asked if he was paid to give the report and his findings by Hoffman's and he wouldn't say (bias reporting).

It's such a she said/ she said situation, where it wasn't worth the time to figure it out once players were traded away. It's not hard to get a VPN to change IP addresses, especially when people who travel a lot do it for Netflix.

There was wives from other teams emailing Hoffman's gf telling her to stop harassing Melinda Karlsson. And apparently Hoffmans gf wanted to send flowers to Karlsson after the miscarriage news came out and she asked another players wife if she could and the players wife was like "wtf, no you can't hate someone and do that, it's so 2-faced". So multiple people thought pre-miscarriage harassment something was going on. But Hoffman's gf pleads she doesn't know why Melinda Karlsson would just hate her. But does say she thought she just started hating her because Melinda Karlsson randomly stopped liking her instagram posts, and stopped inviting her to Hockey Wives dinners.

To me, it was children bickering back and forth, and it was just 2 women who didn't like each other. Mike Hoffman and Erik Karlsson had nothing to do with the hate, but did grow to hate each other based on how the others significant other treated their partner.

Long way to say, I don't think Mike Hoffman in a new locker room really matters. It's the sig-other that would have a tough time amalgamating to the likely tight knit group of women.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    There was a lot of "odd" evidence produced and I think it was just such a low level bit of harassment the legal system just ignored it.

Hoffman's gf/fiance/wife got an IT guy to look at anonymous posts on a forum where a lot of negative comments were coming from one user towards Melinda and Erik Karlsson and he said the IP addresses didn't match the ones Hoffman's gf used. Mike Hoffman tried to supply the 'report' to Karlsson but he wouldn't have it.

The IT guy was asked if he was paid to give the report and his findings by Hoffman's and he wouldn't say (bias reporting).

It's such a she said/ she said situation, where it wasn't worth the time to figure it out once players were traded away. It's not hard to get a VPN to change IP addresses, especially when people who travel a lot do it for Netflix.

There was wives from other teams emailing Hoffman's gf telling her to stop harassing Melinda Karlsson. And apparently Hoffmans gf wanted to send flowers to Karlsson after the miscarriage news came out and she asked another players wife if she could and the players wife was like "wtf, no you can't hate someone and do that, it's so 2-faced". So multiple people thought pre-miscarriage harassment something was going on. But Hoffman's gf pleads she doesn't know why Melinda Karlsson would just hate her. But does say she thought she just started hating her because Melinda Karlsson randomly stopped liking her instagram posts, and stopped inviting her to Hockey Wives dinners.

To me, it was children bickering back and forth, and it was just 2 women who didn't like each other. Mike Hoffman and Erik Karlsson had nothing to do with the hate, but did grow to hate each other based on how the others significant other treated their partner.

Long way to say, I don't think Mike Hoffman in a new locker room really matters. It's the sig-other that would have a tough time amalgamating to the likely tight knit group of women.
    Happy wife, happy life. Not so happy wife and we can figure out the rest.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

I'm recently told Hoffman divorced. Maybe false rumors.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    I'm recently told Hoffman divorced. Maybe false rumors.
    Monika Hoffman posted stories on instagram celebrating Hoffman signing in MTL. So not divorced.

Dobber Sports Sage

I checked last night and nothing from her and Mike. I may not have been on her most recent one though. Still nothing from Mike lol.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

The Great One

blah blah blah Bergevin and Moulson are moral garbage. I'm out until Bergevin is fired.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    I checked last night and nothing from her and Mike. I may not have been on her most recent one though. Still nothing from Mike lol.
    It's odd because Mike Hoffman has 2 instagrams. One's his verified account, the other is a burner account his wife used to tag him in and it's still on her older pictures of him. It's a private account with like 10posts, so could have just been a 1st account in the early instagram days. But naming yourself Heisenberg13r58404 or whatever it is, and still being active, and still tagged in your wife's account, doesn't look good on a couple who has been accused of using burner accounts in the past.