Thread: NHLDynasty League spots open - League is free

Dobber Sports Rookie

Exclamation NHLDynasty League spots open - League is free

Good day all,

For our NHLDynasty League running for eight years already with a very solid group of GMs we are looking for a new GM to fill in the open spot.

We are looking for a very dedicated GM who is active, but also hockey smart and want to experience a NHL experience.

What we offer is a league with the same feeling as the real NHL. We have UFA/RFA periods, extensions, annual entry drafts (with draft lottery).

24 teams divided over four divisions + playoffs.

Newsitems, home made blogs of other GMs.

We use our own build website + Fantrax database and chat functions (Fantrax account needed).

Scoring Head to Head rotisserie/catagory based style.

League is free.

Cause this is a very deep league at the start you will be guided by our Negotiating Committee (3 dedicated GMs from our league) to assist/guide you with your new team.
    Also your first trades will be revieved by our Negotiating Committee to see if you are suiting our league and value the players correctly.

When you are interested kindly send us an e-mail at; [email protected]

We will send you our rulebook per e-mail and the roster you can find in attached PDF files.

Hope to see you soon.

Greetings,

Frank
    Co-Commissioner
    TEAM ROSTER MONTREAL CANADIANS.pdf

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: NHLDynasty League spots open - League is free

I would suggest that you not join . There are many ignorant people in this league. I took over a vacant team and dropped some players to make room for drafts,free agents and take players off IR. The minors are max 66 . I had 21 centers in minors so I dropped 9 of the lower ranked to get ready . They were all piss*d off because I just dropped them instead of trying to trade them. I explained my reasoning but they thought I was devaluing the team. Then they said I had bad attitude because I did not agree on their advice when it was them that with bad attitude. I join the league to help them by filling vacant team and after much banter they booted me from league even though I did nothing wrong. There are too many owners that are too narrowly minded and stuck in their beliefs . So after all this ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by ursanator View Post
    I would suggest that you not join ..............

Ursanator, you had the achievement of ruin a 10-year team from a hardcore GM. You are now venting cause you got removed from the league cause of mistakes and moves. On top of that you were very arrogant against people who wanted to help you and had the best for you. You can trash talk all you want here, but there is only one GM the problem and that was you. We all had the same thought and that was you didnt value your team proper in any way.

And I think it is highly funny you are salty and venting on this post where we find good hockeysmart GMs.

Have a good one.

Frank

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Well I did not ruin the team , I did not make any mistakes , the moves were allowed according to rulebook, it was not me being arrogant it was the most of the league . I explained that I disagreed with the people that were trying to help and I wanted to build my team my way and that just because they suggest something does not mean they are right . I am glad they kicked me because having a battle of wits with unarmed people is no fun plus many rules make no sense especially UFA bidding where every time player gets higher bid a 36 hour timer goes in effect(used to 48 hours) this takes forever especially if bid only goes up only $100,000. I am in a league with a formal owner of this league and they are happy not being there anymore dealing with that bunch. The thing is even if they did not like what I did after taking over a vacant team they did not even give me a chance to play and see what I could do. This is just plain ignorant . Just remember stupid people are too stupid to realize they are stupid !

When I come on Dobber I expect good leagues not this mess of (fill in the blanks)

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hi,

I wish you the best in your other leagues, but former owner from our league probably said they are not suitable for the league as well.
    I think the depth of the league goes way over your head and that is why you value your players badly in such depth leagues.
    Also being too stubborn to listen is also a very bad charateristic.

When I come on Dobber I expect hockey smart participants, not this mess of (fill in the blanks)

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by ursanator View Post
    Well I did not ruin the team , I did not make any mistakes , the moves were allowed according to rulebook, it was not me being arrogant it was the most of the league . I explained that I disagreed with the people that were trying to help and I wanted to build my team my way and that just because they suggest something does not mean they are right . I am glad they kicked me because having a battle of wits with unarmed people is no fun plus many rules make no sense especially UFA bidding where every time player gets higher bid a 36 hour timer goes in effect(used to 48 hours) this takes forever especially if bid only goes up only $100,000. I am in a league with a formal owner of this league and they are happy not being there anymore dealing with that bunch. The thing is even if they did not like what I did after taking over a vacant team they did not even give me a chance to play and see what I could do. This is just plain ignorant . Just remember stupid people are too stupid to realize they are stupid !

When I come on Dobber I expect good leagues not this mess of (fill in the blanks)
    I'm not claiming to know what happened here or try to disparage the owners of this league but I'm inclined to believe what Ursanator says. Looking over the available roster my first reaction was "Why in the heck are they bothering with farm rosters this deep, most of those guys will never see a single NHL game?". So I can understand why he would want to do what he did. I've also been part of league where the other managers tried to manage my team for me and it's not fun. One thing about hiring managers is that if you don't trust them to manage then why bother hiring them? Unless they're doing something that's damaging to the league itself than I see no reason not to let them run their team the way they see fit. I made some stupid decisions in my first couple years but the other owners and GM's were very helpful about letting me know what they thought while still letting me make my own decisions. Even real NHL GM's make bad decisions, it's part of the game.
    16 team Pts only dynasty league
    G, A, PPG, SHG, GWG, Svs, SO's, W's
    Pro Roster Starters: 9 F, 6 D 1 G

FWD: Hertl, Forsberg, Quinn, Rantanen, Debrincat, Couturier, Dach, Trocheck, Larkin, Seguin
    D: Chychrun, Grzelcyk, Trouba, Burns, Walman, Karlsson, Graves
    G: Kahkkonen, Keumper, Reimer

Farm (notables):
    F: Pekarcik, Dellandrea, Cowan, Puistola, Halttunen, Simoneau, Bolduc, Nadeau, Stankhoven
    D: Brzustewicz, Alexeyev, Jiricek, Reinbacher, Minnetian
    G: Fedotov, Tarasov, Kochetkov, Skarek, M. Gibson