Thread: Connor Hellbuyck

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Connor Hellbuyck

With Wpg actually having an NHL caliber D-core going into next season.
    Morrissey-Pionk
    Dillion-Schmidt
    DeMelo-Stanley/Niku/Heinola

Where would you rank Hellboi against other goalies in a league that counts W/GAA/Saves/Save %
    He still should be a top 3 workhorse in the league, do you think his numbers improve and he can get back to Vezina form potentially?
    12 Team Dynasty League. $4 increase per player a year FP/ reduced salary for 3 years, Keep 8-12 (League Champion 14/15, 16/17, 19/20, 22/23)

Categories - D-G, G, A, PPP, SHP, SoG, Hits/Blocks, FoW, FoW%, Give/Take, Wins, GAA, Save%, Saves.

C: Tavares $33, Eichel $16 (1st yr FP), Trocheck $18, Jenner $9 Beniers $2 (1st yr RC)

W: Ovechkin $18, Hintz $17, Pavelski $11, Zacha $10, Kaprizov $7, Johnston $2 (1st yr RC), Reichel $2 (1st yr RC), Bertuzzi $1, Tippet $1

D: Burns $20, Jones $17, Werenski $16 (2nd yr FP), Matheson $5, Spurgeon $1, OEL $1

G: Shesterkin $7, Sorokin $3 (2nd yr RC), Raanta $1

MLP Bench: Rossi, Nazar, Kovalenko, Nikishin, Morrow, Ivanov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Connor Hellbuyck

I've already ranked Hellebuyck as the no2 among all Gs behind only Vasy. For me this will remain the same, just better cemented with the better D in front of him - and less games vs. offensive powerhouses like Edm or Tor next season.
    There will always be some fluctuation in G value from season to season, but if you look at the next three years or so, Hellebuyck should be able to provide stability in both quality and quantity of starts like only a very fiew of Gs will be able to...
    24 team H2H dynasty, fantasy points, no cap
    Skaters: G 4.5 (5 for Ds), A 3, PPG 1.5 (2 for Ds), PPA 1 (1.5 for Ds), SHP 2, Ft 2, HIT 0.6, BLK 0.6, SOG 0.3 (0.4 for Ds), FW 0.1, Tk 0.5 // Gv -0.3
    Goalies: W 3.5, SHO 5, SV 0.5, A 3 // GA -3, L -1.5
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4BN, 4IR

C: McDavid, MacKinnon, Hischier
    LW: B.Tkachuk, Ovechkin, Paul(C), Jankowski(C)
    LW/RW: Meier, Fiala, Giroux(C), Niederreiter
    RW: Reinhart, Anderson, Armia
    D: Josi, Matheson, Durzi, Moser, Cernak, Zadorov, Siegenthaler
    G: Daccord, Merzlikins, Vanecek, Pickard

44 minors; most noteables: A.Schmid, E.Andrae, M.Kesselring, S.Malinski, B.Pachal, L.Stanley, L.Bichsel, E.Soderblom,...

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    I've already ranked Hellebuyck as the no2 among all Gs behind only Vasy. For me this will remain the same, just better cemented with the better D in front of him - and less games vs. offensive powerhouses like Edm or Tor next season.
    There will always be some fluctuation in G value from season to season, but if you look at the next three years or so, Hellebuyck should be able to provide stability in both quality and quantity of starts like only a very fiew of Gs will be able to...
    This. If you look at Hellebuyck's numbers over the last three years you will see that not only "should he be able to", he absolutely has, provided stability in both quality and quantity of starts. Vasi, Hellebuyck and then the rest of the flakes (:
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Like the other posters, he's the #2 guy for me. He's not catching #1, and while it's possible others climb up to reach his tier, I'd likely want to see multiple seasons before they get there.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Star

yeah, acquiring 2 top 4 dmen has hellebuyck back up to second for me now
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.