Thread: Questions about Nabokov and Lundqvist

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Questions about Nabokov and Lundqvist

I have both of these guys on my team. Should I start them every game that they play in? I don\'t know the strategy of when to start a goalie. I also have Biron and Khabibulin.

Hopefully you guys can help me.
    Centres: Lecavalier, Horcoff, Cogliano, Mueller, Wellwood, Connolly
    LW: Bertuzzi, Cole, Clowe, A.Kostitsyn, Lucic, Shanahan
    RW: Perry, Cheechoo, Hemsky, Voracek
    Defence:Green,Rafalski,Chara, Bouwmeester, Rozsival
    Goalies: Lundqvist, Nabokov, Biron, Khabibulin

Dobber Sports Prodigy

With stud goalies like these two... HELL YES start them in every game, with one exception.

Bench them when they play detroit =p

Dobber Sports Ninja

I agree with zbug. If you have a max games played, it\'s not a bad idea to bench them against a top team or two.

However, if you don\'t have a max games played and you just have two goalies slots, play them all the time. My rule of thumb is you play your best guys all the time. There can be exceptions, extreme slumps, or a wickedly good matchup with a hot Biron or Khabibulin.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket