Thread: Keeper Decision (Michael Thomas)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Keeper Decision (Michael Thomas)

12 team PPR keep 4 with no penalty league. I've had Michael Thomas forever, but this season is looking like a shot for me to go for another title. I have multiple early round picks, and my four keepers WERE going to be CMC, Chubb, Terry McLaurin, and Michael Thomas. However, I also have Chris Godwin. Our league also has a system where you can make one offseason trade before deciding on your four keepers. So, here are my current options.

1) Keep CMC, Chubb, Terry, and Godwin and just take the loss on Michael Thomas and/or try to trade him for any pick I can get.

2) Keep CMC, Chubb, Terry, and MT - trade Godwin for an extra pick (someone is offering me a 2nd for Godwin) - and roll the dice that the MT keep doesn't cost me a ship.

3) Keep CMC, Chubb, Terry, and try to trade MT and Godwin for another 4th keeper option. I was already in discussion with someone about JK Dobbins and a 1st rounder for the pair.

Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated. I only have a few days to make the call about trading. Will rep where I can. Thanks everyone.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Keeper Decision (Michael Thomas)

I think I'd move Godwin here. Great player but we know how Brady works. Godwin likely won't be as heavily targeted.