Hey guys,
I'm starting a new league for 2021-2022 and I just started slowly looking for GMS, there is no fixed draft date at this point but as soon as we have all our GMS we can set one. The league is hosted on Fantrax.
It's a 20 teams H2H weekly matchups keeper league with a custom scoring system (see below) and a mini farm system (see below). We will be having playoffs following our regular season.
The rosters are made of max 50 players, composed of 20 active players, 10 bench and 20 minor players. GMS have to set their lineups daily, and the lineups are made of 4Cs, 4LWs, 4RWs, 6Ds and 2Gs.
Every GM can protect 8 players from his active players and 8 players from his minors every year. The amount of active players protected can be increased to 10 if the 2 additional spots are being filled by prospects who were protected as prospect keepers by the same owner at the end of the last season. The maximum total amount of keepers is 18.
The scoring categories are as follow:
Scoring
Group Scoring Category Points
Skaters Blocks (Blk): 0,3
Skaters Faceoffs Lost (FOL): -0,25
Skaters Faceoffs Won (FOW): 0,25
Skaters Assists -- Secondary (A2): 0.75
Skaters Assists -- Primary (A1): 2
Skaters Goals (G): 3
Skaters Hat Tricks (HT): 2
Skaters Hits (Hit): 0,3
Skaters Penalties Drawn (PD): 0,5
Skaters Penalty Minutes (PIM): -0,5
Skaters Shots on Goal (SOG): 0,3
Skaters Takeaways (Tk): 0,75
Skaters Power Play Goals (PPG): 1
Skaters Power Play Assists (PPA): 0.5
Skaters Short Handed Points (SHP): 0.75
----------

Goalies Games Started (GS): 1,75
Goalies Goals Against (GA): -1,75
Goalies Saves (SV): 0,25
Goalies Shutouts (SHO): 5
We have a more detailed and complete set of bylaws, feel free to ask me for it and I'll share it with you.
The league fee is 50$ USD and it serves as prize money to the top 3 playoff teams and top 2 regular season teams (stackable, minus the fantrax fee). Let me know if you have any questions about the league or if you are interested,
Link of the league :
https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantas...234&isSubmit=y
Cheers!
Jean-Loup