Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: [TRADE] Keith to the Oilers

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: [TRADE] Keith to the Oilers

One of the things that has weirdly stuck with me on this board is the best candy bar thread you started years ago wherein I learned that, somehow, there was a candy bar named "Cuban Lunch," which I still cannot believe. Just needed to do a search for Cuban Lunch and get the top candy bar on your list to craft this chocolate callback.

Dobber Sports Icon

And this trade gets even worse as the Oilers don't draft Wallstedt so they can acquire a 3rd round pick to replace the pick they gave up with Jones to get Keith.

Holland is so, so bad at his job.

Dobber Sports Deity

I'm fine drafting Bourgault over a goalie in the first round. We're probably 3-5 years away from really knowing anything about the draft and how well these decisions will be. Clearly the Oilers feel comfortable with guys like Skinner and Konovalov and how they're developing and feel they need more forward prospects, which I can't argue with.

I'm not sure why you think otherwise.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."