Poll: Vgk vs Mon

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Conference Finals : Vegas Golden Knights vs Montreal Canadiens

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Conference Finals : Vegas Golden Knights vs Montreal Canadiens

Oh yea that definitely looks statistically significant Reddit cracked that one wide open.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Yes, I watched the game. As an objective observer rather than an obviously biased one. The reffing was terrible, like it always is. It certainly wasn’t biased. Not even close.
    Both teams got away with WAY too much and then got stung with chinsy calls.

I just wished they call the damn rule book all year long. The amount of cross-checks that goes uncalled in just unbelievable, and that's just part of the problem. It's not just this series either.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

I'm more interested in seeing the Chris Lee stats from 2015 to now or even just playoff stats. I know when I ref'd it's always home games so obviously I would have bias for the home team, but it's my image on the line and pride in my work comes to play so I'm going to ref as fairly as possible. I assume this to also be true for Chris Lee. But in big games like the playoffs that desire for your team to win is going to be stronger so you'd do things you wouldn't regularly do.

There's also more to it then just trackable stats and any stats won't prove anything anyway one way or another.

Yes, I watched the game. As an objective observer rather than an obviously biased one. The reffing was terrible, like it always is. It certainly wasn’t biased. Not even close.
    My cheering for the Habs doesn't cloud any judgement in seeing a biased game. It's not only Habs fans seeing the bias in the game. But it was one game so what's the point of continuing this on (agree to disagree) when the bigger issue has been the bad officiating across all series.

Could it be due to covid? Lack of in person meetings and understanding. I really believe the referee's and DOPS need to sit down with each other and iron things out.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

The Great One

Remember in last year's playoffs when Brendan Gallagher had his mouth bloodied, teeth knoced out, and his jaw broken by a Matt Niskanen cross-check to the face? Man - hard to believe there was no call on that play either. So it must not be biased officiating by Lee if another group of refs failed to....wait....WHAT???!

Habs.PNG
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

The Great One

Oh yea that definitely looks statistically significant Reddit cracked that one wide open.
    Over on the "playoff hockey" thread you said you don't watch hockey any more. So how is it you're over here pontificating about the horse shit/biased officiating that you're not even watching? Do us all a favor and just don't.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Over on the "playoff hockey" thread you said you don't watch hockey any more. So how is it you're over here pontificating about the horse shit/biased officiating that you're not even watching? Do us all a favor and just don't.
    Lmao. Ok Montreal Canadiens avi, you’ve been vindicated and are so smart. We’re all in awe of you.

So many poignant stats posted by Montreal Canadiens homers, I’m so convinced now. I’ve seen the light. So smart. Much bias. Incredible intelligence.

Dobber Sports Sage

So many poignant stats posted by Montreal Canadiens homers, I’m so convinced now. I’ve seen the light. So smart. Much bias. Incredible intelligence.
    Me fifth element - supreme being. Me protect you.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Me fifth element - supreme being. Me protect you.
    “Stats won’t prove it one way or another” really was the statement that sold it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

If only you could even quote properly. Alas.

The Great One

Lmao. Ok Montreal Canadiens avi, you’ve been vindicated and are so smart. We’re all in awe of you.
    No one is in awe of me and no mistake. But we’re all tired of you.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

The Great One

...If only you could even quote properly. Alas.
    From the “playoff hockey” thread:
    I’ve barely watched any hockey for like two years now, for this very reason. So yes.
    Yeah - totally misquoted you there. Massive difference between not watching and barely watching hockey. Apparently you’ve managed to “barely” catch it just right to know the officiating is not possibly biased. Sometimes I wonder if I should go easy on you because there are possibly some cognitive issues in play.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Dobber Sports Immortal

I cannot imagine how long it would have taken to compile those Chris Lee stats.

But anyways.... It doesn't show home vs away and there is no way to tell which of the 2 refs on the ice is calling that increase in penalties.

Just be happy you're in this spot Habs fans. Don't chalk it up to conspiracy.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Don't chalk it up to conspiracy.
    Speaking of conspiracy theory talk, isn't it about time for the NHL to come up with a false positive COVID test for a certain referee just to take the heat off?

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I cannot imagine how long it would have taken to compile those Chris Lee stats.

But anyways.... It doesn't show home vs away and there is no way to tell which of the 2 refs on the ice is calling that increase in penalties.

Just be happy you're in this spot Habs fans. Don't chalk it up to conspiracy.
    It’s just massive crybaby energy but who can be surprised from that fan base.

From the “playoff hockey” thread:

Yeah - totally misquoted you there. Massive difference between not watching and barely watching hockey. Apparently you’ve managed to “barely” catch it just right to know the officiating is not possibly biased. Sometimes I wonder if I should go easy on you because there are possibly some cognitive issues in play.
    Well see if I literally don’t watch hockey anymore there’s no possible way I could have seen the game, whereas if I don’t watch very much hockey because of a poor on ice product I very easily still could have watched the game in question. Talk about cognitive issues tho. Big Montreal Canadiens avi energy.

However, I know the officiating isn’t biased because I did happen to watch the game in question, but more importantly the NHL isn’t competent enough to be biased, but if they were, it certainly wouldn’t be towards the 4 year old franchise over the 112 year old franchise using a ref from New Brunswick lmao. Like what are we even talking about here.