Poll: Will Quebec City have an NHL team coming, by July 1, 2024?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: POLL: Hockey Granted to Quebec City by July 1, 2024?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: POLL: Hockey Granted to Quebec City by July 1, 2024?

Florida was my vote, but for me, it's 50/50 to just say no to QC. I would love to see a team in Quebec City, but the NHL is not really looking for any "new" fans in Canada/Quebec.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Genius

If a team ends up in QC I think it will be the Senators.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Prodigy

There are too many teams losing money right now to not have one of them move/sold in the next few years.

The expected Quebec owners have the building, the money, the fanbase and the media (TV, newspaper) to make it successful.

They also have been kind of quiet in the last year or two, maybe the league told them to shush up and that they had a plan for them after the Seattle expansion is done... we'll see!