Thread: Of the 4 2nd round series which team do you have the most confidence in to advance to 3rd round?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Of the 4 2nd round series which team do you have the most confidence in to advance to 3rd round?

All fairly equal I think.

Isles vs Bos / *Leafs vs Jets / Canes vs Bolts / Aves v *VGK
    * assume these teams advance.

I have to add a couple players to my roster before next round starts and hope they make it to round 3.

Which team do you feel has the best chance of advancing to the 3rd round.

Thanks very much for any replies. Will rep who I can.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Of the 4 2nd round series which team do you have the most confidence in to advance to 3rd round?

I have the most confidence in the Leafs vs the Jets (if they get through). This is more of a statement of me thinking the Jets are the worst team remaining in the playoffs rather than thinking the Leafs are amazing. I think there is a pretty much 50/50 shot the Wild beat Vegas tonight (they have played Vegas so tough all year, awesome games), if they do I think my answer changes to the Av's over the Wild as the most confident pick among the remaining teams.
    8tm Keep 7FWD,4D,1G
    C,3LW,3RW,5D,2G (positional game played cap)
    G(3),A(2),+/-(1),PM(0.5),PPP(1),GW(1),S(0.4),W(4),SV(0.2),GA(-1),SO(2)
    C:Aho, Barkov, Pavelski(RW), Nugent-Hop(LW)
    R:Rantanen, Pasta, Konecny
    L:Guentzel, Gaudreau, Keller(RW), Benn
    D:Makar, Karlsson, Sergachev, Dobson, Hronek, Sanderson
    G:Vasilevskiy, Hart, Kuemper, Kotchetkov, Husso

The Great One

Default Re: Of the 4 2nd round series which team do you have the most confidence in to advance to 3rd round?

Avs have the ice tilted in their favor this post season. VGK is no joke but I think they run a stomp on them too (Avs in 5)

Im least confident in NYI/Boston.

Ill give the edge to TB but it can go either way- really depends on young nedj.

Toronto gonna stomp the jets. Im biased though so I went with avs as theres no vested interest on my part.

Dobber Sports Sage

If the Wild move on, I will say that I have the most confidence in COL moving on to round 3.
    This is despite me being the only one that took Wild over VG Knights in the forum poll.
    If Vegas moves on... Maybe I'd say I'm most confident in TBL moving on.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Pro

I think it's the Bruins. I know the Islanders are a proven dangerous playoff team, but they were more or less outplayed by Pittsburg, except for goaltending, and Boston is so much more potent now that they have a solid second line.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Colorado if they play against Minnesota

Tampa if Colorado has to Play against Vegas.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thanks guys.
    Had to get my picks in and decided to go with just one player. Pasta--Bruins. Think the B's offence
    can outscore the Isles and their D and especially Goaltending are better than Penguins. I already had Marchand on my roster.
    Plus I do have 3 Aves, 3 Canes, 3 Bolts, 3 Leafs, a VGK and now 2 Bruins. So got most of your choices covered.
    Now, if things go really wrong I stand to lose 11 of my 15 players.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.