Thread: New NHL Keeper league starting for 2021-2022 looking for GMS. 12 teams weekly H2H pts league with a small farm system and custom scoring.

Dobber Sports Novice

Lightbulb New NHL Keeper league starting for 2021-2022 looking for GMS. 12 teams weekly H2H pts league with a small farm system and custom scoring.

Hey guys,

I'm starting a new league for 2021-2022 and I just started slowly looking for GMS, there is no fixed draft date at this point but as soon as we have all our GMS we can set one. The league is hosted on Fantrax.

The league is a 12 teams H2H weekly matchups keeper league with a custom scoring system (see below) and a mini farm system (see below). We will be having playoffs following our regular season.

The rosters are made of max 50 players, composed of 20 active players, 10 bench and 20 minor players. GMS have to set their lineups daily, and the lineups are made of 4Cs, 4LWs, 4RWs, 6Ds and 2Gs.

Every GMcan protect 8 players from his active players and 8 players from his minorsevery year (a maximum of 12 minor players overall). The amount of activeplayers protected can be increased to 10 if the 2 additional spots are beingfilled by prospects who were protected as prospect keepers by the same owner atthe end of last season. The maximum total amount of keepers is 18.

The scoring categories are as follow:
    Scoring Group Scoring Category Points
    Skaters Blocks (Blk) 0,25
    Skaters Faceoffs Lost (FOL) -0,075
    Skaters Faceoffs Won (FOW) 0,1
    Skaters Assists -- Secondary (A2) 1
    Skaters Assists -- Primary (A1) 2
    Skaters Goals (G) 3
    Skaters Hat Tricks (HT) 2
    Skaters
    Hits (Hit) 0,25
    Skaters Penalties Drawn (PD) 0,3
    Skaters Penalty Minutes (PIM) -0,3
    Skaters Shots on Goal (SOG) 0,3
    Skaters Takeaways (Tk) 0,3
    Skaters Special Teams Goals (STG) 2
    Skaters Special Teams Assists (STA) 1
    ----------
    Goalies Assists -- Primary (A1) 2
    Goalies Games Started (GS) 1,5
    Goalies Goals (G) 3
    Goalies Goals Against (GA) -1,25
    Goalies Saves (SV) 0,25
    Goalies Shutouts (SHO) 1

We have complete bylaws, feel free to ask me for it and I'll share it with you.

The league fee is 50$ USD and it goes back as prize money to the top 3 playoff teams and top 2 regular season teams (stackable, minus the fantrax fee). Let me know if you have any questions about the league or if you are interested,

Cheers!

Jean-Loup

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: New NHL Keeper league starting for 2021-2022 looking for GMS. 12 teams weekly H2H pts league with a small farm system and custom scoring.

Interested! Let me know how to join!

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: New NHL Keeper league starting for 2021-2022 looking for GMS. 12 teams weekly H2H pts league with a small farm system and custom scoring.

For the moment you can hop in my discord server ( https://discord.gg/RBmWh7BVbs ) and ill post the link of the league as soon as we are done with playoff leagues!

Or you can join me by email : [email protected]

Cheers!