Thread: Which ONE team's goalies do you want for the SC Play Offs

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Which ONE team's goalies do you want for the SC Play Offs

Points are W-2 plus 1 for a Shut Out.

I can't decide which team's goalies I want so hoping for some input, opinions, thoughts on this from the Dobber community.

It would be nice to pick a team which goes all the way to SC finals but have to get through the 1st round first.
    I combined results from the EXPERTS Panel and POLLS done by hockeyrobot (thanks HR-great stuff) and the Aves and Canes are the most
    popular choice to win their 1st round match ups. We are allowed 14 total "moves" for the Play Offs so if my first team goalies get the boot I can drop
    them and use a "move" to add another goalie set. Who do you want?

EDIT: Oops, sorry, ignore the Signature which doesn't apply to this Pool SC Pool.

Thanks guys. Always appreciate your help.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Which ONE team's goalies do you want for the SC Play Offs

Y’know, the best GAA for the year is a hint. Fleury and Lehner. One of them is already a shoo-in for HOF, and will have a well-earned Vezina nomination. The other - well, if Lehner isn’t the best playoff backup in the league??

And Vegas is healthy offensively as well.
    CONDORS, 2022-23 league champions, Reg Dunlop Mem Cup

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Keller, Doughty, Verhaeghe, ErikssonEk
    E.Lindholm, Barzal, J.Gaudreau, Huberdeau, S. Wright
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thanks Dr.Brad. I'm a little concerned with Minny's good record against VGK. 5 wins and 2 OT losses. Vegas flat out won just 1 of 8. How about the Canes. 6 -2 vs Preds and the last loss was a meaningless game?? Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    Y’know, the best GAA for the year is a hint. Fleury and Lehner. One of them is already a shoo-in for HOF, and will have a well-earned Vezina nomination. The other - well, if Lehner isn’t the best playoff backup in the league??

And Vegas is healthy offensively as well.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Stud

It’s obviously a crapshoot. There’s teams I wouldn’t take, but Vegas, Carolina clearly are close. I don’t think that Vegas is going to lose to Minnesota when it counts, however.
    CONDORS, 2022-23 league champions, Reg Dunlop Mem Cup

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Keller, Doughty, Verhaeghe, ErikssonEk
    E.Lindholm, Barzal, J.Gaudreau, Huberdeau, S. Wright
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Genius

Vegas, Avs and a dark horse tandem is the NYI.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Superstar

It's a crap shoot alright. But I like Tampa and Carolina in the east and Vegas and Colorado out west.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thanks guys. Appreciate you taking the time. Yup, a crapshoot. I went with the Canes goalies and cross my fingers.
    Bubba, Tried but not able to REP you. Sorry.