Thread: What coud Detroit ffer for Eichel???

The Great One

Default What coud Detroit ffer for Eichel???

I dont dubt Ste vie Y BUT what could they offer?? Ive heard they want the equivalent to 4 first round assets. Im guessing the D prospect (Seider) will be front and center- maybe add Fabbri and two firsts?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: What coud Detroit ffer for Eichel???

I don’t see him giving up future assets like Seider, Raymond or others for Eichel. I’m sure he’d love to have Jack but I think he believes in the building process and doesn’t want to risk it. Plus if I’m Buffalo you can keep your fabbri, I won’t even come to the table unless Seider and Raymond are part of a deal.(at least)
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Rookie

The smartest thing Buffalo could do is swap Eichel AND $kinner for _____ (insert draft picks/prospects or part ownership of Little Caesars) Little Caesars may actually make them money for a change.

The smartest thing Detroit could do is resist & relish in their draft pick situation.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by HavingAnotherDonut View Post
    The smartest thing Buffalo could do is swap Eichel AND $kinner for _____ (insert draft picks/prospects or part ownership of Little Caesars) Little Caesars may actually make them money for a change.

The smartest thing Detroit could do is resist & relish in their draft pick situation.
    That a LOT of cap to expect someone to take. Also, asking someone to take Skinner in a deal will probably take away from what you could capitalize on an Eichel return.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I do not believe Detroit would be a team that would go after Eichel.
    Stevie builds his team, his way. He has a vision and past success with that vison. Tampa Bay is still basically the team he built and thats a powerhouse.
    Stevie won't dive into the temptation. Noting to see for Eichel and Detroit.

CAN-AM National Hockey League ~ 6th Year
    CAN-AM United Hockey League ~ 6th Year
    CAN-AM Memorial Hockey League ~ 6th Year
    CAN-AM Hockey Association - 1st year

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    That a LOT of cap to expect someone to take. Also, asking someone to take Skinner in a deal will probably take away from what you could capitalize on an Eichel return.
    I was joking of course, Skinner is akin to a leper with his salary, but I meant what I said about the Detroit situation. They could do so much better (than Eichel's cost) given their draft pick status.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

This just isn't how Steve Yzerman rolls.. He wants to build from within.. This Detroit team is going to be good very soon!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Genius

I think the cost to acquire Eichel would gut a team like Detroit too much. They would end up with less overall talent than Buffalo has at the moment.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by CAN-AM Commish View Post
    I do not believe Detroit would be a team that would go after Eichel.
    Stevie builds his team, his way. He has a vision and past success with that vison. Tampa Bay is still basically the team he built and thats a powerhouse.
    Stevie won't dive into the temptation. Noting to see for Eichel and Detroit.
    Agree 100%. They brought back Blashill. If that doesn't tell you Stevie thinks they aren't ready then I don't know what does.