Thread: Looking for Owners for True-to-life 32 Team NHL Dynasty League on Fantrax

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Looking for Owners for True-to-life 32 Team NHL Dynasty League on Fantrax

Hey everyone, I'm looking for owners for a 32 team true-to-life NHL dynasty league on Fantrax. Teams will have real-life rosters, contracts, and cap hits. Rules will very closely mimic the actual NHL (still in the process of putting them together). This is essentially as close as you can come to running an NHL team without actually being a GM! Most teams are still available. This is NOT a pay league BUT there is a very small (should be around $3) entry fee just to cover the cost of a premium league on Fantrax so I don't have to pay for the entire amount myself. Please feel free to email dynastyhockeyleague1000@gmail if interested. (here's a link to the league: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...bko2x7b0p/home).

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Looking for Owners for True-to-life 32 Team NHL Dynasty League on Fantrax

The link didn't work - can you check it out again? Thanks! Also, what will the scoring be?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Looking for Owners for True-to-life 32 Team NHL Dynasty League on Fantrax

Quote Originally Posted by Rockies & Hockeys View Post
    The link didn't work - can you check it out again? Thanks! Also, what will the scoring be?

https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...bko2x7b0p/home -- how's this?

The scoring is going to be H2H points with about 80 matchups during the year and 16 team playoffs

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DHL1000 View Post
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...bko2x7b0p/home -- how's this?

The scoring is going to be H2H points with about 80 matchups during the year and 16 team playoffs
    Still not working, sorry. So, points as in real NHL points? Or hits and blocks and all that? I'm in if it's just actual NHL (G&A) points.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Rockies & Hockeys View Post
    Still not working, sorry. So, points as in real NHL points? Or hits and blocks and all that? I'm in if it's just actual NHL (G&A) points.
    It includes hits and blocks and things like that although for skaters goals and assists are weighted most heavily. Sorry about the link, not sure what's going on with that. If you want I can add you to the league and you can check it out and then I can remove you id you decide that it's not for you.

The league should be a lot of fun and we'd love to have you.