Thread: Help with Lineup

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Help with Lineup

Hi All - in close H2H matchup for finals today, last day in league.&nbsp; In order, I need:<br>1. goals<br>2. PPP<br>3. +/-<br><br>All other categories are pretty much set, and ideally I need a combination of all three categories above.&nbsp; Can you help with which of these players you sit? I need to sit one of them. Thanks!<br>1. R. Nugent Hopkins vs Van. I think he might be playing with Draisaitl and Yamamoto at ES now<br>2. Bjorkstrand vs Det<br>3. Zibanajad @Bos<br>4. Kapanen vs Buf<br>5. Scheifele vs Ott

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Help with Lineup

Tough one. I'd probably sit Kapanen.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

It sounds crazy but I’d probably sit scheifle. They are really struggling. But it is a tough decision. Between him and bjorkstrand for me, good luck
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Tough one. I'd probably sit Kapanen.
    Thanks for your perspective. I was actually leaning toward sitting Zibs because of his opponent and because Rangers forwards are a bit decimated, so I'll re-think!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your perspective. I was actually leaning toward sitting Zibs because of his opponent and because Rangers forwards are a bit decimated, so I'll re-think!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    It sounds crazy but I’d probably sit scheifle. They are really struggling. But it is a tough decision. Between him and bjorkstrand for me, good luck

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by cshaft View Post
    I was think zib too because of Boston but he’s an explosive player but without panarin and Kreider it might be tough.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent