Thread: Kyle Connor

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Kyle Connor

Should be be seen as a point per game guy long term? Or more of a 70-75 guy?
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Kyle Connor

Kyle Connor has 50 goal and 90 point peak potential. Whether that happens is up to him. I say he has a 7/10 chance either one or both of those benchmarks being hit.

Safe bet has him as a 35-40 goal, 75-80 point guy. Keep in mind this is a down year. Jets have also struggled as a whole this year, esp over the past 10 games. Both media and fans have been talking about a potential coaching change. Also Chevy really needs to work on retooling that D. There isn't enough offence to feed the forwards from the backend.
    I am a hockey obsessed fiend.

Dobber Sports Genius

On that team easily 40+ goals and 80 points is attainable. Anything else above those numbers wouldn’t be surprising. He reminds me of a young Patrick Kane so make of that what you will.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    On that team easily 40+ goals and 80 points is attainable. Anything else above those numbers wouldn’t be surprising. He reminds me of a young Patrick Kane so make of that what you will.
    Not a bad comparison... I'd say that's both his floor and his ceiling, if that makes sense. He should be reliable for that kind of production. The site had a good article about him a month ago or so.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck