Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help Construct a Trade-Seguin for HuGHES+

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Help Construct a Trade-Seguin for HuGHES+

Alright, with Emu’s latest messages, it is safe to assume it is the middle child, Jack Hughes.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    Alright, with Emu’s latest messages, it is safe to assume it is the middle child, Jack Hughes.
    o the same people chiming in didnt even bothe reading the OP??? No shit eh? Gotta love that quinn hughes/alexnder holtz synery- lmfao!! Everyone scared to upset the echo chamber. I posit that this forum ha lost all value for real. I feel bad for posters ookig for real help when all they get is the 5000 post guys who hav 5000 and 1 words to their credit :P

Hey Ill let you in on a secret- opinions are OK!! Dont have t worry about the so called experts on here" (gwad thts hard to write even as a joke). I promise ou know as much as the prominent ones on here which is probably one guy with three acounts and 4 fans- lmao!! yOURE ALLOWED TO HURT THEIR FEELINGS BY DISAGREEING- EMUS GOT YOUR BACK!!!

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by ex_factor View Post
    If I'm the Hughes owner and I receive that offer, I just laugh. I don't even hit decline, for fear that another offer might come in. Just let it time out and hopefully by then the sender has moved on.
    nO KIDDING YOUD LAUGH- LEVE THE REAL VALUATIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH AN IQ HIGHER THAN A SHEEP NUT!

iN ANY CASE ABOUT THE USUAL LEVEL OF DRIVEL iD XPECT FROM YOU AXE FACTOR. How many good posters have you driven off??

Dobber Sports Apprentice

My first post on this topic did point out it was most likely Jack Hughes. I think if I was the Jack owner and was fully intent on contending, then i'd do that deal, even though I am personally higher on Jack long term. Seguin playing with Robertson like he did end of the season would be fantastic for him. SOG is a point for Seguin, and I'm not exactly sure when Hughes will get to Seguin's 70+ point floor yet.
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Apprentice

So to summarize my thoughts, I think it's a good deal for what both sides are aiming to do, if the guy getting Seguin really has decided to go for it right now.
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Padawan

If I’m the Hughes owner I don’t see a ton of excitement in that offer. He’s trading a former 1st overall pick with his potential still unrealized, in exchange for inheriting the risk of if Seguin can return to his pre-injury consistency, and as he enters the back nine of his career. Plus, he has to give up a decent D prospect and a pick downgrade?

If you can make it work, excellent deal for you. Might take some sweet talking though

Dobber Sports Icon

im not sure i make this, not because of the other side, but id want to hang onto Segs and McCleod. as you said SOG are big deals, and Segs shoots, that leads to points.
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Foerster, Michkov, Kakko, Toffoli
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Minyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR- Quinn(RW)