Thread: Keep 4 Banger League. Debating between Lindholm or Connor.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Keep 4 Banger League. Debating between Lindholm or Connor.

I'm gonna need to keep 4 for next year, Im thinking Tkachuck, Eichel, Point, and im torn on the 4th. I dont want a D, i was kinda set on Connor, but lindholm has been a stud and helps with lots of peripherals too. What you guys think on this? I dont want to keep a Goalie, and im pretty sure i can snag Nurse later on in the draft.
    12 team league. Head to Head. Keep 4, Max 1 Goalie.
    2C/2LW/2RW/3D/1UTIL/2G/4BN
    G/A/P/PIMS/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/HIT/BLK
    GS/W/L/SV%/SO

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Keep 4 Banger League. Debating between Lindholm or Connor.

If it's me I'm sticking with Kyle Connor but I can appreciate why you're struggling with this.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports All-Star

Both are going to play the PP1. Lindholm kills penalties and has better peripherals. Connor takes more shots and therefore gets more goals. Connor wins G, SOG, and PPG. Lindholm wins A, PPP, SHP, Blks and hits. GWG is a toss up but since it's a goal stat I'd give it to Connor. I like the future of the Jets forwards so Connor will play with very good players. Lindholm will have.....Tkachuk? Gaudreau might be gone so although Lindholm will be a central part of the Flames I think he will have less talent around him. Connor is 24 and Lindholm is 26. I would take Connor, reminds me of a Patrick Kane -- light.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Both are going to play the PP1. Lindholm kills penalties and has better peripherals. Connor takes more shots and therefore gets more goals. Connor wins G, SOG, and PPG. Lindholm wins A, PPP, SHP, Blks and hits. GWG is a toss up but since it's a goal stat I'd give it to Connor. I like the future of the Jets forwards so Connor will play with very good players. Lindholm will have.....Tkachuk? Gaudreau might be gone so although Lindholm will be a central part of the Flames I think he will have less talent around him. Connor is 24 and Lindholm is 26. I would take Connor, reminds me of a Patrick Kane -- light.
    This is a solid analysis. I'll add that I think Connor has another gear and can improve. I think with Lindholm we have already seen his upside, it's not shabby whatsoever, but I think Connor has more. As a last point, in a keep 4, there is ample opportunity to draft the peripheral stats that you need, the core four should be the best offensive players you have. Connor fits the bill.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Very good points, i was leaning Connor, just his lack of blocks kinda sucked. Im hoping i can grab lindholm in the draftm he was a steal for me this year. Thanks!
    12 team league. Head to Head. Keep 4, Max 1 Goalie.
    2C/2LW/2RW/3D/1UTIL/2G/4BN
    G/A/P/PIMS/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/HIT/BLK
    GS/W/L/SV%/SO