Thread: New Head-to-Head Points only League - Dynasty - Fantrax

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default New Head-to-Head Points only League - Dynasty - Fantrax

Hello,

I've decided to start a new league. So I am gathering interested poolers to join.

This will be a 45$ Head-to-Head Dynasty League, Points only, using Fantrax.

It will be 12 teams, 28 active roster + 25 minors with daily lineup. Therefore, this is for experienced and passionnate poolers, not a casual league. I'm looking for strong and commited poolers.

I am an experienced commissionner, running a couple of leagues already with success.

Semi-Weekly matchups. However, it will be full week matchups for our playoffs.

A rulebook can be found with this link: https://poolermaniacsleague.weebly.com/

I'm looking to have the inaugural draft when we have all poolers and Frantrax is open for next season. It's one big 53 rounds draft including all together NHL players and prospects already drafted. Another prospect draft will happen later this Summer for the 2021 drafted prospects.

If you're interested, you can send me an email at [email protected]
    Last edited by Stencil; May 23, 2021 at 5:23 PM.

Default Re: New Head-to-Head Points only League - Dynasty - Fantrax

update: we're 5/12

email me if you're interested to join

Dobber Sports Master

so the injured reserve spots are for players only officially on NHL IR ?

some teams just leave guys on ''day to day'' for weeks on end which isnt really fair to fantasy gm's .

I'm interested otherwise but can respect if thats how a commish wants to run his league IR

I have day-to-day IR for all my other leagues and I fully understand what you mean. I thought about it and understand that we might have to deal with day-to-day injuries on a full week before the team move a player on official IR. But I just want something a bit different in this league then my other ones. The "officially on NHL IR" and the semi-weekly mathups are the two big changes that I try for the first time.

I never tried the officially on NHL IR before, but I thought it would force more trades, FA claims and team management. It's closer to what the NHL has to manage, a different challenge. We also have a bench of 8 reserves.

There are also more IR slots in this league then I usually have and I think to change it to illimited since it's only NHL IR. The number of 6 was only to prevent someone to draft every injured free agent in their roster. The rules also allow for limited minor players streaming to have more mangement flexibility. I usually don't allow minor players streaming in my other leagues.

As a commish I'm not that open to change the rules after everybody drafted their team with a given set of rules. However I'm open to re-assess and have a vote on the IR system following the first year, since it doesn't impact negatively or positively any team with the way they built their lineup.
    Last edited by Stencil; May 23, 2021 at 5:24 PM.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stencil View Post
    I have day-to-day IR for all my other leagues and I fully understand what you mean. I thought about it and understand that we might have to deal with day-to-day injuries on a full week before the team move a player on official IR. But I just want something a bit different in this league then my other ones. The "officially on NHL IR" and the bi-weekly mathups are the two big changes that I try for the first time.

I never tried the officially on NHL IR before, but I thought it would force more trades, FA claims and team management. It's closer to what the NHL has to manage, a different challenge. We also have a bench of 8 reserves.

There are also more IR slots in this league then I usually have and I think to change it to illimited since it's only NHL IR. The number of 6 was only to prevent someone to draft every injured free agent in their roster. The rules also allow for limited minor players streaming to have more mangement flexibility. I usually don't allow minor players streaming in my other leagues.

As a commish I'm not that open to change the rules after everybody drafted their team with a given set of rules. However I'm open to re-assess and have a vote on the IR system following the first year, since it doesn't impact negatively or positively any team with the way they built their lineup.
    I think because your using fantrax premium you can utilize the IR enforcement system to tighten it up so gm's are not leaving players with any type of red flag for too long . You could set it at 1 day which gives gm some time to react and not abuse it for a few days in case you had chosen 2-3 days

some of the red flags given out are puzzling but at the end of the day said player is unavailable to his nhl team even if its to be with his wife having baby or a stubbed toe .

We're still looking for some more poolers for this league. If you're interested in a good one, send me an email or a PM!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

E-mailed
    12 team dynasty, H2H points, no cap, no max games
    12F (4 slots per pos), 6D, 2G, 32 players + 21 minor slots, minors eligibility <80 GP
    G: 4 / A: 2 / / Blk, Hit, SOG: 0.5 / Goalie W: 3 / Shutout: 1 / STP: 1 / SV% >.92: 1 / SV: 0.25

C: Eichel, Trochek, Barzal, Suzuki,
    W: Draisaitl, Ehlers, Dubois, Buchnevich, Necas, Debrusk, McCann, Jarvis
    D: Hughes, Morissey, Chychrun, Bouchard, Pionk, Parayko, McNabb
    G: Ullmark, Hart, Grubauer, Korpisalo

Prospects:
    Knies, Reichel, Kemell, Robertson
    Sandstrom

Dobber Sports Apprentice

If you decide to input more scoring (hits/blks etc) hit me up!

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    If you decide to input more scoring (hits/blks etc) hit me up!
    Sorry but it's a points only league.

We still need a few more poolers to be full. Guys who would be interested, it's time to send me a message.

9/12, still need a couple of guys to be full. Now is the time if you're interested.

Sorry for updating again but need just one more. Email me if you're interested.

Hello guys,

Our inaugural draft is scheduled for next week and we had a last minute drop. So if you're looking to start fresh in a new league, send me an email. The league is ready to go when we find that 12th to take the open spot.

[email protected]