Thread: What's The Move

Dobber Sports Superstar

Post What's The Move

Team 1 in Sig; I am currently up 6-4 in the match. Without listing all cats scores, essentially as of now, I lead scoring cats and he is dominating goalie cats but the ratios are close. He has Binnington/Swayman tonight and I was hoping for a Mrazek start alas it is going to Alex tonight. I have Goligoski to dump as he does not play for three days now which is unacceptable so with your third of five weekly moves, would you stream a goalie the likes of McElhinney, Murray, or Holtby or swap in a player who gets three games the next four days. Currently I am looking at Lindgren or K'Andre Miller. I am up by 20 hits, 10 blocks, and 6 PIMs so my mental dilemma is I feel he won't catch me in those overall and maybe a goalie is a more potential impact play if his goalies take a dump in their pants. Thoughts?
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: What's The Move

I'd honestly probably use a skater, as I have no confidence in any of those goalies to help your ratios.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: What's The Move

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I'd honestly probably use a skater, as I have no confidence in any of those goalies to help your ratios.
    yeah def leaning that way. We only need three starts for the goalie stats to count so I assume Markstrom gives me one if not two in the next couple days and hopefully Petr goes on Saturday. Being down in goalie stats already there is really nothing for me to lose alas a shutout would be crippling. Gonna add Lindgren because his game has been solid as of late, just hope Zac Jones doesn't cut into his minutes in tremendous fashion.