Thread: Insane Thought to Dump Draisaitl

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Insane Thought to Dump Draisaitl

Team 1 in Sig; I will more than likely make playoffs which begin next week for us but I only get four games from Leon the nineteenth through twenty eighth. He is extremely tough to think about dumping for a body that is providing more but am I entirely insane to entertain it?
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Insane Thought to Dump Draisaitl

Yes, Draisaitl could conceivably get 7 points in each of those 4 games for all we know. Who're you going to pick up that you can say that about?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yes, Draisaitl could conceivably get 7 points in each of those 4 games for all we know. Who're you going to pick up that you can say that about?
    these are also one week matchups so he plays two times in the first match Leon. Also the same for Scheifele, Wilson, and Rakell. I swapped Manson for Goligoski just now as well as Zucc for Rakell and Faksa for Ritchie. Players on my watch list that play 4 games next week are Zuccarello, Wennberg, and Faksa. 3 games next week for Duchene, Bratt, and Nosek.

I know this is crazy logic but one week do or die scenarios really make this tough, Leon I will have for two games the first three days of the match so I will def be retaining to start but Mark does not play until the 22nd and although he is scorching hot currently if he doesn't score points he is not providing much else ya know.

Also only five moves a week and I have two left this week winning a match handedly so I want to make moves now with these moves to save the five in the actual playoff match.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Grand Master

If something comes out where they have Covid postponements, and go to 1 game, sure. But 2 games for the best LW in hockey, who is also C eligible, and gives FOW is in-expletive-sane.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Star

We are often tempted to show how smart we are by making the connect-the-dots strategy play instead of doing the obvious thing. Like hitting a series of parlayed bets is more fulfilling than just betting on the Lightning to beat the Coyotes or something like that.

Dropping Draisaitl for whatever is likely going to be a worse play than using Draisaitl. Draisaitl's high-end level of performance gives you the benefit of a likely floor and the potential for a killshot performance like six assists in the first two periods of a game. Stick with that.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Yea, just don’t do it lol
    H2H weekly matchups | 12 teams | 2C • 3W • 3D • 1UTIL • 2G • 3BN • 2IR+ | 3 weekly moves

Scoring | 4G, 3A, 0.3+/-, 1PPP, 5SHG, 3SHA, 3GWG, 0.4SOG, 0.2FW, -0.2FL, 0.3HIT, 0.3BLK | 4W, -1GA, 0.25SV, 6SHO

ROSTER:
    (C,W) Stamkos, Giroux
    (C) Barkov, Couturier
    (W) M.Tkachuk, Konecny, Svechnikov, Caufield
    (D) Josi, Morrissey, Theodore, Sanderson
    (G) Bobrovsky, Husso
    (IR+) Vasilevskiy, Matheson

Record: 2-1-0

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Are you in my league? Then yes, definitely do that.

Otherwise, listen to Senryu and don't outsmart yourself. 2 games of Drai is worth 3-4 (or more) of most other players, including those you mentioned.