Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [TRADE] Hall to Bruins

Dobber Sports Monster

Default [TRADE] Hall to Bruins

Hall and Lazar to Boston for Bjork and 2nd round draft pick.

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/sta...57526806491137

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Guru

Default [Trade] Hall to Boston

Taylor Hall to BOS. That's the tweet from Eliotte Friedman.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: [TRADE] Hall to Bruins

Hall, 50% retained.

The Bruins made the two best trades today (for team's trying to win games).

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    Hall, 50% retained.

The Bruins made the two best trades today (for team's trying to win games).
    For their team’s needs? Maybe.

I’m still quite happy with Foligno and Rittich to the Leafs. They didn’t need another skill forward. The leafs have been pushed around of late despite their wins. And with Hutchinson being their only G depth, I think they deserve some credit. Boston got good value, I do agree, and they could use Hall to help spread out their top 3 players. Still not sure about Boston’s crease. Maybe they’re not done.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: [Trade] Hall to Boston

Duplicate post

Dobber Sports Grand Master

It’s hard to overstate how bad this trade is for Buffalo and it’s a perfect encapsulation of why bad teams stay bad.

HOWEVER.

It’s important to add the context that were roughly 15 hours out from the trade deadline, which makes this trade so much worse. How do you accept THAT deal now. That’s a “there’s only 2 minutes left to the deadline and I overplayed my hand and this is the only deal left on the table” type offer. Just disgustingly bad asset management by Buffalo.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    It’s hard to overstate how bad this trade is for Buffalo and it’s a perfect encapsulation of why bad teams stay bad.

HOWEVER.

It’s important to add the context that were roughly 15 hours out from the trade deadline, which makes this trade so much worse. How do you accept THAT deal now. That’s a “there’s only 2 minutes left to the deadline and I overplayed my hand and this is the only deal left on the table” type offer. Just disgustingly bad asset management by Buffalo.
    Can’t argue with that. Didn’t want to get caught with NOTHING for Hall. Adams... poor decision.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I rate this as a good trade for Boston...
    24 team cap league, HTH Pts. 25 PLAYER ROSTER C3/LW3/RW3/F3/D6/G1

G & A = 1PT.
    HT.BLK.PIM.SOG.=0.05 / PPP=0.5/ FOW=0.01/ +/- =.25
    W=2 SHO=3 SV=0.1 GA=-1 OL=1 SHL=1

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Hagel- Couturier - Tarasenko
    Frederic - Tyler Johnson - Nichuskin
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Grand Master

People on Twitter are mentioning Hall’s NMC as part of the reason for the poor return and I just don’t buy it. If Hall is restricting you with his NMC you tell him he’s not getting traded and good luck in contract negotiations this summer with the season he just put up. He needs a good playoff run just as much as Buffalo needed a much better return.

Dobber Sports Deity

I thought them getting a 2nd round pick for Hall as a win. I didn't think he was worth that (and this is coming from a Hall fan), plus they get Bjork, who still got upside. I actually like this trade for Buffalo.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Icon

I like this trade for both sides. 2nd round pick and a player who has second line potential is a good return for an expensive soon to be UFA who is having a down year.

Boston has been having a hard time scoring lately and provide Hall with a winning culture and veteran leadership as well as some major talent around him (at least on the PP). Krejci is still a great playmaker too so if they can develop chemistry, it could be exciting.

The big winner here is Hall, this will be the first time in Hall’s career that we’ve seen him on a good team. He’s pretty much played with bottom feeders his entire time in the league. If he shines in Boston, someone will end up backing up the brinks truck this off-season even in spite of the awful showing in Buffalo

Dobber Sports Deity

In case you all didn't notice, Bjork has scored as many goals as Hall this season. Just saying.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Time for Hall to put up or shuuuuutuuuuppppp.

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    In case you all didn't notice, Bjork has scored as many goals as Hall this season. Just saying.
    When I left the toxic atmosphere of my last job and arrived at my current company that had a strong work culture, I arrived with a renewed vigor and my productivity took a huge jump.

I really think Hall will respond positively coming out of the dumpster fire that is Buffalo

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    When I left the toxic atmosphere of my last job and arrived at my current company that had a strong work culture, I arrived with a renewed vigor and my productivity took a huge jump.

I really think Hall will respond positively coming out of the dumpster fire that is Buffalo
    I believe so too, but Taylor Hall just signed for $8M in a time when money was already tight for owners. It was on him to be better, to make Buffalo better. He failed to hold up his end of the bargain in Buffalo and here we are.