Thread: PAVELSKI, ROBERTSON or stay the course.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default PAVELSKI, ROBERTSON or stay the course.

Last week before playoffs. H2H Cats league. Im down 7-4 and if i loose, i probably play this guy again next week. We start 2 c, 2 lw, 2 rw, 4 d, 1 utility skater and 2 goalies daily.

Current forwards are

STAMKOS, Point, Huberdeau, Nugent-Hopkins, PLD, Perron, J Anderson, A. Svechnikov, Debrincat, Couturier, Burakovsky.

PAVELSKI AND J Robertson have become available. Who would you drop if anyone for either of these!

Categories include G, a, plus minus, hits, shots and pp pts.

Im thinking Burakovsky, maybe J Anderson.

Thoughts??

Thanks in advance.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: PAVELSKI, ROBERTSON or stay the course.

Do not drop Burakovsky! He plays 4 times next week and not on Saturday which helps your scheduling. Dallas plays 3 times next week but all on the main days Tues/Thurs/Sat and you are already maxed out on Thurs and Sat.

My recommendation would be to drop Nugent Hopkins as he only plays once next week and it is on Saturday when your lineup is full. And he has a terrible second week of your playoffs.

In his place, I would add someone from Vegas, LA, or Anaheim as they all play 4 times on off nights so no conflicts. Vegas has an added benefit of having a great playoff schedule for the remaining playoff weeks.

If you can make moves mid-week, I would also drop PLD after his game on Thurs to add someone that plays Fri and Sun (Ana, Bos, Col, Los, NYI, Vgk) to give you two additional matchups. PLD also plays Saturday but you are full (and doesn't play until Wed the next week).

You still have one overlapping player on Saturday so you will have to decide if you want to get only 2 matchups out of that guy or drop one for another LA, ANA, VGK player. If you DO want to give yourself the additional matchups, I recommend dropping Perron after his Wed matchup for a guy that plays Fri and Sun. He has been great this year but has a worst schedule for the rest of the playoffs for your remaining guys. This is assuming that Stamkos returns for next week.

Good luck. TLDR Drop Nug-Hopkins and don't add either of the Dallas guys

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: PAVELSKI, ROBERTSON or stay the course.

Pavelski and Robertson play Detroit 4 times week 14 when my first playoff round is.

I'd look at adding them unless you think you don't make week 14. It's guaranteed points because Detroit sucks so bad