I'm new to this forum and to a fantasy dynasty league. I've been playing yearly for over 10 years but very happy to be in a keeper: 12 team/10 keeper/2 farm teams, minor leaguers must be protected over 200 games, goalies 150. Std yahoo: G,A,+/-,PIM,PP,SHP,GWG,S

So I've decided I'm in a 2 year retool because I have some good pieces but not enough to make noise. I've collected an extra 1st in 21 and 22 entry drafts. I'm currently in a playoff spot but its highly volatile (4 teams within 6 points for the last spot).

So the situation is I can get Dubois for my 21 1st entry (4th to 7th overall), Mercer or Seider and one of neiderreiter, dvorak, drouin (non keepers for me, not important for value).

I have an offer from another team sending
Stuetzle, 21 1st entry (4 to 7th overall, hes only 3 points behind me in standings), Mantha, Rittich (throw in for rosters)

for

Kyle Connor, Cam Talbot and my 21 3rd entry

It boils down to I recieve:
Dubois, Stuetzle, Mantha (keeper this year, bubble keeper for '22), 1st rounders offset

I trade
Connor, prospect like Mercer or Seider (I'd prefer trading Mercer), 3rd round entry

I don't necessarily care about making the playoffs so losing Talbot isn't a big deal to me. My question is am I over valuing Stuetzle? and does the addition of Dubois offset the loss of Connor long term? It's so hard to trade Connor but I love Stuetzle and love his potential.