Thread: The Canucks Conundrum

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default The Canucks Conundrum

10 Team 6 Keeper banger league. We count G,A,PPP,+/-,hits, blocks, Pims, and SOG.

I am currently in 1st place with a slim lead over 2nd and 3rd and hoping for a bye in the first round. 1st and 2nd place teams get a bye.

Miller has been one of my keepers. Good offensive stats with a good load of hits. The Canucks situation however is not looking great.

I could pick up Fiala and drop Miller to help with this week. The Wild playoff schedule is also pretty solid with 4 games per week each week.

My other keeper options are Marchand, Patches, Wilson, Guentzel, Vasi, Rask, D. Hamilton, and Fox.

Think Miller is worth dropping for Fiala at this point? Or hope for the bye and maybe I'll get some games out of him in a couple weeks.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: The Canucks Conundrum

VAN not playing next week. Looks like best case scenario is end of next week - they play TOR on Sat. Return to play could still shift so you likely won't get any stats out of Miller next week

Fiala is hot right now, but not sure i'd like as an upgraded keeper. anyone else on your roster you could dump?
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

You've got enough keepers that he'd be a bubble keeper for you anyway. I say be ruthless and go for the win. Grab Fiala while he's hot.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I wouldn't do that, honestly. I like Miller more than Rask as a keeper. You just need to hold off one of those 2 teams for a bye, and Vancouver may get a condensed schedule moving forward once they are back. If they get cancelled or something, make the move then.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.