Thread: Marchessault/Grzelcyk Trade Comparables

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Marchessault/Grzelcyk Trade Comparables

12-Team, Points League
    2 Center, 2 Left Wing, 2 Right Wing, 4 Defense, 2 Utility, 4 Bench, 2-4 Goalies, 2 IR
    Skater Points: G:3, A:2, PPP:1, SHG:2, FOW:0.1, SOG0.25, HIT:0.25, BLK:0.5
    Goalie Points: W:5, SO:3, GA:-1, SV:0.1

Forwards: Aho(C,LW), Kadri(C), E Kane(LW), B Schenn(C,LW), E Lindholm(C,RW), Marchessaul(LW,RW), Buchnevich(LW,RW), Suzuki(C), Dach(C), Voracek(LW,RW), Krejci (C), Wheeler(C,RW)[IR], Seguin(C)[IR]
    Defense: Pietrangelo, Hamilton, Mo Rielly, Fox, Grzelcyk

Goalies
    : Grubauer, Jarry

Playoffs start the week after next, going in as a top 3 seed (currently in 1st on Points For, tied for 1st in Season Record)

I traded Sergachev for Marchessault a week ago. Getting a bit of return, nothing great yet. Was trying to offer up both Grzelcyk and Sergachev at the time. Managed to lose the one with the least amount of games during my league's playoffs.

I'm wondering, while I'm not attached to Marchessault yet, if there's a trade I should target packaging him with Grzelcyk. Won't get me any A-listers, but a depth upgrade at wing wouldnt hurt. I don't mind doing a 2-for-1 either as I'm comfortable streaming a couple guys a week, and Seguin likely could be back in a week or two.

Of note, Voracek and Krejci are being streamed short term.

I know there'd be some numbers to crunch relative to my league's scoring, so I'll likely not get the perfect answer I'm looking for here. But with regards to who you would accept a trade offer of Grzelcyk/Marchessault for on your team, any and all advice is appreciated!
    Team 1

12-Team, H2H Multi-Cat
    9 Forwards, 5 Defense, 1 Utility, 5 Bench, 2-4 Goalies, 2 IR
    Skater Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STP, ATOI, SOG, HIT, BLK
    Goalie Cats: W, SO, GAA, SV%

Forwards: Marner, Scheifele, Pettersson (IR), Seguin (IR), E Lindholm, B Schenn, Hyman, Kapanen (IR), Kaprizov, Suzuki, Drouin, Killorn, Dach, Eberle, Stephenson

Defencemen: Josi, Dahlin, Krug, Sergachev, Dumba, Dillon

Goalies: Talbot, Demko, Lehner

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Marchessault/Grzelcyk Trade Comparables

It's not clear for what you want an advice for. You have different team in signature (there is an option to disable showing signature).

Do you want a list of players who have the value of Marchessault+Grzelcyk ?

note1: target any better player like Marchessault, offer a trade to GM, who has good forwards and has problems in D.

note2: Grzelcyk is injured, DTD. So your plan crashed.