Thread: Goligoski worth an add?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Goligoski worth an add?

Has a nice point streak going, Played over 4 minutes on the PP last night yet DailyFaceoff doesn't show him on PP1 or PP2. What are others thoughts here on Goligoski. Pts only league (PPP x2)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Goligoski worth an add?

Quote Originally Posted by dmk2401 View Post
    Has a nice point streak going, Played over 4 minutes on the PP last night yet DailyFaceoff doesn't show him on PP1 or PP2. What are others thoughts here on Goligoski. Pts only league (PPP x2)
    All depends on who you're dropping.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Drop would be Seth Jones

- - - Updated - - -

But other add options are Karlsson, Leddy, and Weegar

Dobber Sports Pro

From the game log it looks like he was on PP1 for 75% of the total PP time

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Daily faceoff can be a bit general and vague, not to mention wrong. Have you used the frozen tools section on this site from the main page for finding line combinations for the last 3 games or the last game? It gives exactly the percentage of and time on ice and on the pp, both for lines as a team, and then you can look at an individual's game logs. Way more useful and informative, (though I use daily faceoff sometimes nevertheless...)

I have the same question... Wondering if Goligoski is real or a mirage. Right now, he's getting pretty even time overall, and some pp time, but it seems if I recall from looking at the line stats yesterday, that OEL and Chychurn are still getting slightly more pp time over the last 10 games or so, since Alex's scoring began. The three of them are being pretty well utilized all in all though.

I always worry about Goligoski maintaining his pace... that said there's nothing to say he can't...

Definitely weighing the add as well... (I've got Boqvist and Subban who have both really fallen off, where it looked like they might be on an upswing.
    F: McDavid, Kucherov, Eichel, Gaudreau, M Tkachuk, E Lindholm, Rob Thomas, Hischier
    D: S Jones, Werenski, DeAngelo, Hamilton
    G: Husso, Raanta

*** ONE YEAR - POINTS ONLY *** skaters: 1pt/G, 1pt/A. goalies: 2pt/win, 2pt/SO *** 12 teams
    MUST HAVE -- 8F, 4D, 2G --- (******Can only swap at same position, F, D, G ********)
    10 ACQUISITIONS TOTAL ON THE YEAR (**I've used NINE of them - ONE LEFT**) *** NO BENCH - NO IR - NO TRADES BETWEEN MEMBERS ***

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks Otto2000