Thread: I'm thinking of where to go this spring

Banned

Default I'm thinking of where to go this spring

What are the best places to go to at this time of the year? What are the activities you can do perhaps?

Banned

Default Re: I'm thinking of where to go this spring

Not sure if it's already safe to travel, but if you can, you should go camping. For activities, try gardening and maybe you want to have a bbq at home

Dobber Sports Sage

I am going fishing next week about 5 hours south of Chicago. Nothing is closed down here and I am fully vaccinated.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm saving as much money as I can so that when things open up, I can take a couple of expensive trips (New Zealand for one).
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Banned

@rowcarmine I love camping and gardening, too. But I haven't done so in a while. The farthest I could camp right now would be the backyard.

@Daydream Nation That's cool. What do you get there usually?

@Comish That's a great idea, maybe most will open up next year hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Dobber Sports Icon

Best options under the quarantines right now seem to be living room, kitchen, bedroom... etc. Tough choices I know, but I would likely go wherever the beer is kept
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Administrator

Here's what I do

Get an Airbnb close to a lake with easy access to nearby trails. Go there for a couple days or a week. Doesn't have to be overly far from home. Just has to be a different environment. Go for long walks, take your time and enjoy the environment. Support the local restaurants and stores. If you can't eat there then order to go.

The place I went to back in October is about 90 minutes away. I took the Friday off from my main job and made it a 3-day (2 nights) quick getaway. Nothing fancy but it did the trick. I plan on doing it again soon.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

We bought a camper...

We're going camping!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​