Thread: Blockbuster offer

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Blockbuster offer

Hey guys, all the league’s info and my team should be in my signature. I got this offer for my Panarin:
    I get:
    Pacioretty
    Jack Hughes
    Sergachev
    Zuccarello
    For
    Panarin
    Marchessault
    Tolvanen

Should I even consider this deal or reject right away? Thanks for the responses in advance!
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Blockbuster offer

Team in sig is a bit outdated, but I don’t have Zucc anymore and I do have those three players that I would be giving up.

Dobber Sports Deity

It shows you already owning Sergachev, and now you're getting him in the trade? Can you update your signature so we can see your teams true strenths and weaknesses, or just post it here?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yeah, i’ll post it here:
    Centers: Hischier (injured), Byfield, Zegras, Johansen

Left wingers: Panarin, Vrana, Stuetzle, Domi, Marchessault

Right Wingers: Keller, Puljujarvi, Tolvanen,

Defense: Lindell, Morrissey, Theodore, Chabot, Heiskanen,

Goalies: Petersen, Quick, Ullmark and Bishop (injured) and Dostal as my stash.

Dobber Sports Deity

Intersting offer. How much does this affect your teams cap situation.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

It’s pretty even cap wise for this deal. I have 15.5 million in cap space right now. Assuming Hischier and Ullmark come back before the end of the season, that drops it to around 6 million. In the offseason we get a buyout and the guy offering this said he can take Zuccarello or Lindell back in the offseason so that he can buyout one of them and I can buyout the other all I would need to do is give up a 3rd/4th round pick. Zucc is included to match salaries and to give him a little more flexibility for his playoff push.

Dobber Sports Deity

It's not a bad offer.

Panarin is obviously the best piece here, but Pacioretty isn't a bad take back there. JHughes and Sergachev are better than Marchessault and Tolvanen to me and Zuccarello is a bonus piece coming to you?

Are you pushing for the playoffs?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Nope, I am in last place. I just like having the NJ duo paired up long term and upgrading my D core with Sergachev. I can also use Patches short term and possibly flip him for more assets but not sure about that yet.

Dobber Sports Deity

I do like Hughes and Sergachev. I am just wondering if you are selling Panarin a bit short. Not sure. If I look at it different ways like JHughes and Sergachev for Panarin, it doesn't look so bad when you consider the other pieces.

Have you tried shopping Panarin around or is this the first offer you're receiving for him?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I have tried extensively with every team to see if they would give a good package for him. I just at one point just decided to hold onto him and not force myself to move him just because of his cap hit. I was perfectly fine with the direction of my team but he came to me with the Panarin offer so I might as well try now to see if I can move him and get good assets back as no one else is even remotely interested.

Dobber Sports Deity

As I said, it's not a bad offer. I dont know if you win this trade, but not sure I can say you'd lose it either.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thank you for your feedback axe, I appreciate it!

The Great One

I’d take that trade. Particularly as you are building for next year and beyond at this point.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Grand Master

As long as you can get that second part of the deal agreed to where you flip some borderline asset for him to take either Zuccarello or Lindell off your hands, I'd do that.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.