Thread: Bobby Orr signed jersey pricing?

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Bobby Orr signed jersey pricing?

Hello friends

How much would you pay for a signed and framed Bobby Orr Jersey with certificate of authenticity?

how about a Johnny Bucyck signed jersey and framed. Without certificate of authenticity.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Bobby Orr signed jersey pricing?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Hello friends

How much would you pay for a signed and framed Bobby Orr Jersey with certificate of authenticity?

how about a Johnny Bucyck signed jersey and framed. Without certificate of authenticity.
    I would just check eBay to see what they're going for and put it for sale around that price.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

The Orr jersey is sort of easy, eBay is your friend. I would make sure to check both US & Canadian sites.

The Bucyck jersey is tricky. Does the jersey have any provenance to indicate that it's authentic? For example, it's coming from somebody you know who gets jerseys signed at games or something?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    The Orr jersey is sort of easy, eBay is your friend. I would make sure to check both US & Canadian sites.

The Bucyck jersey is tricky. Does the jersey have any provenance to indicate that it's authentic? For example, it's coming from somebody you know who gets jerseys signed at games or something?
    I am actually not the seller... My brother are I are considering buying a package we found.

The Bucyck jersey is signed ' With Many Thanks - Johnny Bucyck' - I would love to know the story behind that before purchasing.

Also... my other big questions is memorabilia like this... is it going to increase in value... or are future generations too far removed to appreciate memorabilia of guys like Bobby Orr and Bucyck that they don't know as well.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Stud

PH - it might just be the way we're spelling his name here, but double check that it's spelled BUCYK (not Bucyck) on the actual jersey... otherwise there's a clear reason why there's no COA with it.
    RHRS, Yahoo, 12-team, Roto
    PQMC, Yahoo, 12-team, Keep 11, H2H
    Taro Tsujimoto Draft League, Fantrax, 6-team, pts-only (*2018 draftees or later only)
    Hanson Bros., Fantrax, 10-Team, Keep 8, weighted scoring
    Black & Blue, Fantrax, 12-Team, Dynasty, H2H weighted
    The Dream Team League, Fantrax, 14-Team, Dynasty, H2H
    On Frozen Ponds, Fantrax 10-Team, Dynasty, Roto

​"When I do not know who I am I serve you, and when I do know who I am, you and I are one." - Hanuman-ji

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I am actually not the seller... My brother are I are considering buying a package we found.

The Bucyck jersey is signed ' With Many Thanks - Johnny Bucyck' - I would love to know the story behind that before purchasing.

Also... my other big questions is memorabilia like this... is it going to increase in value... or are future generations too far removed to appreciate memorabilia of guys like Bobby Orr and Bucyck that they don't know as well.
    You should not buy memorabilia hoping that it appreciates in value, really. With the Top Shot thing that the NBA is doing ( selling digital "moments" that are 'collectible' kind of like cards) it's kind of extra crazy right now.

I would think Orr would hold value as he's legendary, and it's got a COA.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Gotta love anything Bruins!! HaHa
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Deity

I agree with the others that finding a rough value for the Orr signed jersey shouldn't be too hard. As far as the Bucyk jersey goes, with no accreditation, I'd have a hard time buying it at all unless the price was dirt cheap. Why take the gamble. You say it's part of a package, so I would look at the value of the Orr signature, then basically not consider the Bucyk signature at any value and what does the jersey go for? To me the non-accredited signature is worthless unfortunately.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Bobby Orr:
    https://www.ajsportsworld.com/pages/...ge?q=bobby+orr

I won't buy a signed jersey without any certs. Unless it's the price of the jersey alone. The signature means nothing to people without the cert.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll