Team (details below) is currently competing (currently in 5th, but I'm significantly behind the top 3 teams), but after this season, I may be forced into a retool at least given a number of bargain contracts expiring - namely Svechnikov, Vrana, & Bjorkstrand. With a number of guys at what I think will be at their highest value for the next few years due to a combination of age/contract/production, I'm thinking it may be a good idea to make moves now rather than later. I figure that if I'm proactive about moving out some out some now, I can do a brief retool and possibly remain competitive for next year and avoid a longer retool/rebuild.

League details: 31 teams (expanding to 32 in the offseason) with salary cap (=NHL, AAV for rookies) | Start 3C, 6W, 3F, 6D, 2G, 3 Bench, 20 prospects | G:4, A:2, SOG:0.75, PPP:1, STP:2, HIT:0.5, BLK:0.5, +/-:1, FOW:0.2, FOWL:-0.1, W:6, SV:0.25, GA:-2, SHO: 6

Also worth mentioning my notable prospects/picks are limited to: Clague, Barabanov, Davies, Farrell and a 2021 1st (likely ends up in the 10-15 range)

Core players that I am doubtful to move:

Barkov (7.74fp/g)
Kucherov (6.6fp/g last year)
A. Svechnikov (5.45fp/g)
Konecny (4.37fp/g)
R. Thomas (2.16fp/g)
Mayfield (3.3fp/g) - Here mainly due to his contract

Borderline core players - would you move these players into keeper territory? Or use them as trade bait?

Trochek (7.87fp/g) - His current play is probably unsustainable, but even if he plays at a 60 point pace for the next few years he'll be above 5fp/g with peripherals making him a great asset at only 4.75M. But now is when I can probably maximize the return.
Bjorkstrand (4.13fp/g) - At 25 and a 2.5M contract I can probably sell him for a solid return. But at the same time, between this year and last he's really broken out, and I'm not sure how much sense it makes to move a 25 year old in preparation of a retool.
Vrana (4.58fp/g) - Nearly identical situation as Bjorkstrand, but it seems like he might have an even better upside.
Krug (4.78fp/g) - The 18th best d-man in the league by fp/g and by far my best d. However, his 6.5M contract isn't cheap and as he ages, his value isn't going to get higher.
Fleury (9.3fp/g) - 2nd best goalie in our settings, but is questionable for whether he can repeat this again. But given my other options in net are Quick & DeSmith, it may be a good idea to keep a hold of the one good goalie I have.

Trade bait:

Vatrano (4.33fp/g)
Cizikas (3.9fp/g)
Dadonov (2.95fp/g)
A. Johnsson (2.37fp/g)
Kampf (2.64fp/g)
Jarnkrok (2.7fp/g)
Borowiecki (2.6fp/g)
Forbort (3.6fp/g)
Gustafsson (3fp/g)
Holl (2.95fp/g)
Matheson (3.13fp/g)