Thread: Roope Hintz

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Roope Hintz

Roope is a big fast kid standing 6'3" 220lbs. He seems to go on hot and cold streaks the last year plus. He has played both PP1 and 1C this year.

Year 1 - 31 pt pace
    Year 2 - 45 pt pace
    Year 3 - 70 pt pace

Are we potentially looking at a 70 plus pt #1C with Seguin and Gurianov his wingers?

The Great One

Default Re: Roope Hintz

Seguin isn't a winger really - I think it more likely Hintz plays on Seguin's wing. But in a very small sample size this year he looks good. He's having trouble staying healthy though.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Seguin isn't a winger really - I think it more likely Hintz plays on Seguin's wing. But in a very small sample size this year he looks good. He's having trouble staying healthy though.
    I agree with this, 100%

Dobber Sports Novice

7 goals and 13 pts in the last 10 games.

Dobber Sports Stud

Roope deserves some love after his dominant performance yesterday.
    Every time I take a look at a Stars game, the puck is just following him and he really impacts the game with his size and his speed.
    I don't know what his ultimate upside is, but he looks like the real deal to me.

As a power forward, it seems he took more time to mature but at 24 and with his 4th season coming up... could get interesting very fast.
    Points-only keeper league. 12 teams. Keep any 12 players. Dress 12F - 6D - 2G.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by rufio.85 View Post
    Roope deserves some love after his dominant performance yesterday.
    Every time I take a look at a Stars game, the puck is just following him and he really impacts the game with his size and his speed.
    I don't know what his ultimate upside is, but he looks like the real deal to me.

As a power forward, it seems he took more time to mature but at 24 and with his 4th season coming up... could get interesting very fast.
    Yes! He looks really good. I got him cheap a couple weeks ago. Super pumped.
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Jedi

Big guys like Roope don't usually hit their breakout threshold until 400gp. - closer to year 6.

he's been playing through the same nagging injury all year. Which is why he gets the odd game off - to rest it.
    Point-per-game and not 100% most of the year.
    I would expect a slide below pt/gm next year but he's turning into an absolute stud.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Star

hes due for a regression as his S% is sky high but with only 15 or so games left that may not hit till next season. that regression may be countered with better health, better linemates and/or an increase in shot rate next season.

looks like the stars have a young top line forward nonetheless. im shocked to be honest, i thought gurianov would be the one to breakout.
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kovalchuk17 View Post
    hes due for a regression as his S% is sky high but with only 15 or so games left that may not hit till next season. that regression may be countered with better health, better linemates and/or an increase in shot rate next season.

looks like the stars have a young top line forward nonetheless. im shocked to be honest, i thought gurianov would be the one to breakout.
    I also bet on Gurianov over Hintz and Roberston. May still happen.