Thread: Palat

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Palat

Thought on his play this year? Looking pretty legit, top line/top pp, his shooting % is a bit high but nothing crazy, and they seem to be using him like Kucherov, even though I don’t think of Palat as a shooter type. I grabbed him a couple weeks ago, and starting to use him more in my lineup, and hall less so.

My team is moving up the standings, past couple weeks, and with trades I’ve made I’m top 3-4 in fantasy pts since last week of Feb, closing in on the Top 6, after being 60 ish pts back of the money I’m now around 30-35.

Also, thoughts on Chandler Stephenson? Plugged him in on the weekend, rw a bit avg lately and he’s playing with Stone/Patches. I feel he’s more of a short term add vs Palat, but maybe not if his deployment stays strong. His shooting % is even more inflated than Palat’s, and shot volume lower, but both guys are getting top deployment on strong teams.

The Great One

Default Re: Palat

Both those guys are pretty good but not outstanding players who have excellent value because of their deployment. Roll with it - just be aware if either come off of those top lines.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Palat

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Both those guys are pretty good but not outstanding players who have excellent value because of their deployment. Roll with it - just be aware if either come off of those top lines.
    Makes perfect sense, I think they are viable starters for now at least, and If they stay that way total bonus!