Thread: More Value: Bob or Dobby?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default More Value: Bob or Dobby?

I'm gonna propose a trade to try to acquire Vasilevskiy and would like to include one of the aforementioned goaltenders. Which do you think has more value and, thus, I should keep?

Cats are W, Sv%, GAA, SHO

I'm thinking Bob because, despite the clunkers, he plays on a better team (I'm a believer in the Power of Q) and I think he'll get a significant number of starts comparatively.

The Stars can't score, they have some injuries, and with their condensed schedule plus Bishop coming back eventually I don't see him getting significant starts (or tiring out if he does).

What do you guys think? Anything I'm missing?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: More Value: Bob or Dobby?

I'd offer the other guy his choice of them as the goalie add-on to the main pieces. Best way to get the guy you want, but expect to need a huge plus to do it.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

Let the other GM choose. I dont expect him to be as excited about the options when it comes to moving Vasilevskiy, but only one way to find out.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Icon

Steve and Axe have the right idea. Offering a potential trade partner their choice is a great strategy. And if successful, just be happy with whoever you have left because you managed to land Vas!
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for the info guys

The marquee piece going the other way is Ovechkin so hopefully has intrigued. He has Binnington and Varly and lacks scoring so it seems like it could work both ways.