MY pool goes by contract years and my main two goalies, Ullmark and Blackwood run out this year. I can re-sign one (probably Blackwood) but I have to choose between him and Konecky. Adding to this is the injury to Ullmark. I have some waiver options available. I can just bid on Bishop and sign him for at least 2 years. I may be able to get him cheap, it depends if anyone else is considering him, or I may have to throw all my bid money at him. The problem is it's no\t an open auction. I don't know if or what anyone is going to bid. I'd drop Hutton who I picked up last week to handicap Ullmark. I could also pick up Nedeljkovic. He's minor eligible, so that also gives me the option of putting him in my minors and calling up Elvis. I could also stash both in the minors and call up Boqvist. Once a player is up, he can't go back down. Or I could just sign Nedeljkovic and keep Elvis in the minors. The only other possible pick-up is Bernier who is going pretty good right now. Other available goalies are Dubnyk, Jones, Rinne, Rittich, and Greiss. Nothing of merit there.

What's my best option?