Thread: Am I seriously trading Mack?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Am I seriously trading Mack?

Been offered:

Eichel and JT Miller
    for
    Mack.

I feel this is too tempting to pass up. I know that best player right now is Mack, but thoughts????
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Am I seriously trading Mack?

Interesting offer...still, I would keep MacKinnon.
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

This largely depends on who you would have to drop to make room for Miller? Cause that ultimately becomes part of the deal.

MacKinnon is the best player in the deal... but you are getting another elite player back in Eichel and another good player in Miller.

I almost think I would make this move IF you believe Eichel is truly elite.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    This largely depends on who you would have to drop to make room for Miller? Cause that ultimately becomes part of the deal.

MacKinnon is the best player in the deal... but you are getting another elite player back in Eichel and another good player in Miller.

Made the deal. Could not pass up the "eliteness" of Eichel (I know I had it in Mack), but Miller is another PPG player as well. This deal helps me this year, and for the next 10.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post

It is also a KEEP 28. I'll be fine to drop dungers like Johannsen, Subban, Tatar, Granlund, Lehtonen, Robertson and Bjorkstrand. And I could get picks for most of those guys any.