Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What to do with Konecny

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: What to do with Konecny

Everfeb, as I understand, you dont share same pool of FA with other managers. So there is no rush to examine the situation in Phila.
    And you cant make a good statistics from 2 matches. Wait some time, besides that you have only 6 SWAPS per year.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by GTX View Post
    Everfeb, as I understand, you dont share same pool of FA with other managers. So there is no rush to examine the situation in Phila.
    And you cant make a good statistics from 2 matches. Wait some time, besides that you have only 6 SWAPS per year.
    Thanks GTX. We have a crazy Injury Replacement Rule which allows the teams in our league to replace an injured forward with another forward from the injured forward's team.
    These IR's are free and don't require using one of our limited SWAPS. I think you are right, no big rush to put TK back on my team. I'll just monitor and If down the road TK starts
    to consistently outpoint JVR I'll put back on my Roster. Thanks again. Appreciate you taking the time to post.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Konecny with 2 more points today. He's making it tough!

Is this a good timing for sell high ? Or to stream ?
    Or he is a keeper in standard H2H 1year 10-12 teams?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by everfeb View Post
    I was able to drop Konecny when he was hurt and replace him with JVR (at no cost to me). I can switch back to Konecny anytime I want.
    Should I stick with JVR for a while and watch what is happening or drop JVR and put TK back on my team? TK has 2 points in 2 games since his
    return...JVR 1 pt in those 2 games and 17/11...he's been pretty good for me so far.
    Thanks for any replies.
    Stachews Sorry to jump into your thread this. Hope you don't mind...didn't want to start another Konecny thread.
    Not at all man!!! Im in the same predicament, konecny has looked really good in his two games since. I am currently trying to trade JVR to make room for him
    10T Head to Head points

G 6, A 4, +/- 2, PPP 2, SOG .9, BLK 1

W 5, GA -3, SV .6, SO 5

Any insights on Konecny after yesterdays game? He was quite silent (1 shot) in 3rd line with Hayes and Patrick. He ad 14:00 TOI and 4:00 on PP ! .
    Does anybody watched the game ?
    League: H2H, 1 year, 12 teams, no keepers, 5 FA pick-ups / week, unlimited trades.
    Categories: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks, Wins, SV%, SHO
    Positions: 2xC, 2xLW, 2xRW, 4xD, 2xG, 4xBN, IR, IR+

Drop Batherson or other skater to stream into playoffs?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Stachews View Post
    Curious as to what other Konecny owners are doing. I've been pretty patient with him but now that he's coming off of IR im not sure if I should drop him or someone else. There is no one on my team that I really am keen on getting rid of. Any input is appreciated!

F: Eichel, Zib, Trocheck, Pavelski, JVR, Marner, Fiala, Kconnor, garland
    D: Makar, Josi, Rielly, Chychrun, Martinez
    I would dump Fiala for Konecny...Fiala has 2 pts in his last 5 so isn't trending up at all and only has 11 pts in 20 games...take away his one 3 pt game and he is 8pts in 19
    12 team H2H - Points
    Cats G (1.25) A (1) GWG (1) SHG (.75) PPP (.25) PIM (.15) SOG (.20) BLK/HITS (.20) FW/FL (+/- .10)
    GOALIES W (2) GA (-.25) SV (.10) SO (3)

FORWARDS (START 6 DAILY CHANGES)

MCDAVID
    PASTRNAK
    PETTERSSON
    SVECHNIKOV
    B TKACHUK
    V NICHUSHKIN
    ERIKKSON EK
    O TIPPET
    T MEIER
    LARKIN (IR)

DEFENSE (START 3)

DAHLIN
    JOSI
    DOBSON

GOALIES (START 2)

VASILEVSKIY
    SAROS
    SOROKIN
    SHESTERKIN

Konecny seemed to have great chemistry with Couturier last year. He is not getting time with him at even strength and Farabee is getting those looks. They might fight it out all year. Plus, I believe he had Covid and is not all the way back.

I don't know what to do with him either. I had high hopes but I think I'm ready to activate Tarasenko and he is the logical drop between Trocheck, Monahan and kaprizov at this point

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by montreal_dan View Post
    Konecny seemed to have great chemistry with Couturier last year. He is not getting time with him at even strength and Farabee is getting those looks. They might fight it out all year. Plus, I believe he had Covid and is not all the way back.

I don't know what to do with him either. I had high hopes but I think I'm ready to activate Tarasenko and he is the logical drop between Trocheck, Monahan and kaprizov at this point
    See if you can make a 2 for 1 trade with Trochek and somone else. Can't see the rest of your roster but Trochek and someone else (Monhan?) might fetch a nice player. The numbers say Trochek is a scorching hot sell high who is going to regress significantly. Just a thought.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

I tried... no bites. Trocheck is out tonight. He might be the drop now

This Konecny guy doesnt want to be dropped. 1+1, 1PPP, 2shots, 4PIM yesterday. 4:00 PP TOI.
    Wanted to drop him for a streamer if he had a silent night, which didnt happened.
    Now I am thinking to trade him while he is hot. Or anybody believes that Flyers will fly up? Especially in this Division?

Dobber Sports Ace

This Konecny guy doesnt want to be dropped. 1+1, 1PPP, 2shots, 4PIM yesterday. 4:00 PP TOI.
    Wanted to drop him for a streamer if he had a silent night, which didnt happened.
    Now I am thing to trade him while he is hot. Or anybody believes they Flyers will fly up? Especially in this Division?
    he now has 14 points in 18 games this year, good for a 64 point pace, it's not terribly too far off his 76 point pace last year considering he missed significant time with covid.

also, 6 points in his last 5 games, he might be turning it around. could be worth holding onto for a couple more games before moving him
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Padawan

Now I am thinking to trade him while he is hot. Or anybody believes that Flyers will fly up? Especially in this Division?
    Konecny 6 in last 5. JVR 1 - 5. I'm dropping JVR now and putting TK back on my team. You can count on JVR to rack up the points now.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.