Thread: Bobrovsky, Rinne or Driedger?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Bobrovsky, Rinne or Driedger?

I am looking for my #2 goalie. Only for the rest of the year, which one between Bobrovsky, Rinne and Driedger should I pick? We use W, GAA and SV%.

I am tempted by Bobrovsky because Florida is playing well and Driedger lost his last two games (has not win a game since February 22nd). Wondering what the dobberhockey community thinks!

Thanks!
    8 team league
    G, A, PTS, PPP, HIT, BLK, DEF
    W, GAA, SV%

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Bobrovsky, Rinne or Driedger?

See how Bob does tonight.

But at this point, with Florida needing to win and keep winning they aren't going to rock the goalie boat unless Dreidger starts really shitting the bed. The team plays well in front of him. They have Carolina and Tampa to battle with for the division. I would take Driedger and I actually just picked him up today in my pool. -- but my situation is different as I have Bob too....
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Nashville is not winning enough to get you wins if you pick Rinne.
    And I don't think his peripherals are not enough to make up for Florida's win potential.

I think Borbrovksy steals the net back down the stretch and would use him as my second goalie.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Veteran

Either Bobrovsky or Driedger. Rinne is out of the question for me. I have seen him play this season Im telling you hes not the same player anymore. Sadly thats the truth. Hes still one of my favorite goalies but for fantasy purposes he is done.
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Nashville is not winning enough to get you wins if you pick Rinne.
    And I don't think his peripherals are not enough to make up for Florida's win potential.

I think Borbrovksy steals the net back down the stretch and would use him as my second goalie.
    Agreed Bob is the guy. Florida is rolling and we know they want Bob to succeed here.