Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who to drop REP

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Who to drop REP

My logjam at C is coming to a head here because Yahoo won't give PLD a wing position and because Tarasenko is going to be back any day. Here is my dilemma....

G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, Hits
    W, GAA, SV%, SO
    12 team Yahoo H2H

2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D,

C: EP, Barkov, ROR, PLD ***all just C players
    LW: Marchand, Brady, Palat *** all just LW
    RW: Zucc, Kaprizov (LW)
    D: Josi, Letang, Serga, Muzzin
    G: Andersen, Grub, Shest

Do I drop PLD, Palat or Zucc? I have tried trading a C but no one is biting. I am always benching PLD due to Wpg playing on the same nights as my other C.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Who to drop REP

i don't think PLD is going to get W anytime soon. He just move back to C with Connor/Ehlers last night so i wouldn't be holding my breath there. I would probably Palat here. Tough to drop Zucc because you don't have any other RWs. I think you have to hold on your C's for now and maybe keep working the trade angle.

or, which is the more likely scenario, yahoo will read my post here and instantly give PLD wing eligibility!
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Immortal

I should mention.....I'm in 1st by 18 points. So it's not like this is a super urgent move. But I would like to take Tarasenko off my IR.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

No interest in Pettersson? That's who I'd try dangling, based on maximizing starts from the same night tool. Vancouver is the worst team for playing on same nights as the other 3. I can't imagine that Petey wouldn't have some decent value to other managers.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I should mention.....I'm in 1st by 18 points. So it's not like this is a super urgent move. But I would like to take Tarasenko off my IR.
    i wouldnt have an issue dropping zucc for tarasenko when he comes back if it was on my end. or you could keep tarasenko on the fake ir and give zucc a few more games and see if he cools off
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

My first instinct was drop Zucc considering he's bound to cool off a bit, plus you're rostering Kaprizov too...but I see the dilemma with only having one other RW until Tank is back.

It stinks that your C play a lot on the same night too so you're losing starts that way.

One possible option to consider would be to drop Muzzin as your #4 D and just roll 3D until Tank is back. Then you'll have had more time to see how things shake out with Zucc and PLD. You'll likely lose him, but you're almost certain to lose anyone you drop here, and I figure you're pretty well off in Hits having Brady on the squad.
    12-team H2H Yahoo League
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, Sv%, SO

C: Benn (LW), Marchessault (LW), Galchenyuk (RW)
    LW: Ovechkin, Marchand, Pacorietty
    RW: Rust (LW), Buchnevich, Fiala (LW), Zuccarello
    D: Josi, Theodore, Sergachev, Dahlin
    G: Mrazek, Khudobin, Sorokin
    IR: Grzylcek

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by NJDev803 View Post
    My first instinct was drop Zucc considering he's bound to cool off a bit, plus you're rostering Kaprizov too...but I see the dilemma with only having one other RW until Tank is back.

It stinks that your C play a lot on the same night too so you're losing starts that way.

One possible option to consider would be to drop Muzzin as your #4 D and just roll 3D until Tank is back. Then you'll have had more time to see how things shake out with Zucc and PLD. You'll likely lose him, but you're almost certain to lose anyone you drop here, and I figure you're pretty well off in Hits having Brady on the squad.
    Did not even think of that. That's a really great point. Yes I'm 5-0 in Hits and if I look at the totals I am 50 ahead of the next person.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Muzzin was my first instinct as well. I would probably drop one of the MIN forwards too, probably Zucc. Really don't see him keeping up that pace for any meaningful period of time.

Dobber Sports Star

I like the idea of dropping Zuccarello best.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Well.....someone accepted PLD and Muzzin for Eichel. So there you go. I'll deal with my C logjam some other time.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Well.....someone accepted PLD and Muzzin for Eichel. So there you go. I'll deal with my C logjam some other time.
    Were they drunk? I mean, well done!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Were they drunk? I mean, well done!
    It's a Yahoo money league lol. I got desperate for another season the day before it started.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Wow PLD and Muzzin for Eichel?? Cha ching. Start the car!

I was going to suggest either of these two (along with Zuccarello) as your possible drops....
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Deity

I hope Eichel turns it around for you. In a keeper league, this is a no brainer but in a one year league, Eichel has been ho-hum this year. It solves your problem for now at least.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I hope Eichel turns it around for you. In a keeper league, this is a no brainer but in a one year league, Eichel has been ho-hum this year. It solves your problem for now at least.
    Thank you sir. Ya I mean I love a good buy low.....but even Muzzin has arguably been better than Eichel so far.