Thread: Acquired Fiala and Lehtonen

The Great One

Default Acquired Fiala and Lehtonen

For kling and nedj- team and league in sig. Im worried nedj was turning a corner and I need D and G more than anything. In the end Fiala is a beast and Im still hopeful of |Lehtonens future. Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Acquired Fiala and Lehtonen

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    For kling and nedj- team and league in sig. Im worried nedj was turning a corner and I need D and G more than anything. In the end Fiala is a beast and Im still hopeful of |Lehtonens future. Thoughts?
    Which Lehtonen? TO
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

The Great One

mikko

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    mikko
    I think that you did well to get Fiala (starting to turn the corner), but the jury is still out on Lehtonen. I have been watching him as well since I drafted him in the 7th round.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Fiala was a good get. Lehtonen needs to get out of Toronto, he got shafted by the GM.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.