Thread: CHanged: Now Mackinnon for Eichel (plus maybe a little)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default CHanged: Now Mackinnon for Eichel (plus maybe a little)

I could potentially ask for one of these guys on top of Eichel:

JT Miller
    Sergachev
    Garland
    Provorov
    Suzuki
    Byfeld
    a first rd pick
    Seider
    Guentzel
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: CHanged: Now Mackinnon for Eichel (plus maybe a little)

Keep MacKinnon.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'd rather have Mackinnon

McDavid/Necas/ Kucherov/Bjorkstrand/Rust/Nugent Hopkins/Cirelli/Zegras/- Letang/Morrissey/Dahlin - Swayman/Saros/Skinner

Prospects include:
    McTavish/Clarke/Bordeleau
    Dumais/Korchinski/Hutson

Don't worry I'm not going to say anything more than I have to. If that.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

How many do you keep?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    How many do you keep?
    Keep 28
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller

Okay, then it's worth considering, but you need to get a solid extra guy. Figure out the point total of your worst forward keeper, add say 20 for the difference between Eichel/MacKinnon, and go after a guy who gives you at least that much.

Miller/Guentzel are good options as a second piece, and give them back a spare forward.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Okay, then it's worth considering, but you need to get a solid extra guy. Figure out the point total of your worst forward keeper, add say 20 for the difference between Eichel/MacKinnon, and go after a guy who gives you at least that much.

Miller/Guentzel are good options as a second piece, and give them back a spare forward.
    I guess "no" to a player like Sergachev. I like Miller a lot, and I traded him Guentzel in Jan. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeps View Post
    I guess "no" to a player like Sergachev. I like Miller a lot, and I traded him Guentzel in Jan. LOL
    Sergachev is riskier, as he's a younger D who isn't the main guy on his team. I like him, but I doubt MacK & Subban (Lehtonen isn't doing it) net you Eichel & Sergachev. I think you can work it easier with a forward, as you have more reasonable options - Zuccarello, as a glaring example.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Sergachev is riskier, as he's a younger D who isn't the main guy on his team. I like him, but I doubt MacK & Subban (Lehtonen isn't doing it) net you Eichel & Sergachev. I think you can work it easier with a forward, as you have more reasonable options - Zuccarello, as a glaring example.
    Another GM thinks I am insane for even considering moving him now as I have a Championship team (and this should be an off-season move). The only risk of waiting until the off-season is that Eichel MAY be on a much better team (really anyone besides Buffalo) and his value will just increase.