Thread: Meier

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Meier

Is Meier finally waking up and producing the way he can? I realize Hertl is out so maybe that is helping him, but he’s been noticeable. I needed a Rw upgrade so I dropped Gallagher and claimed Meier. My league has no banger cats, and goals are weighted higher than assists. Gallagher seems to be a consistent 50-60 pt pace guy, but Mtl is very difficult to be excited about fantasy wise, since they spread their scoring out. I think I like the upside of Meier, not sure if he sends Oshie to my bench but at worst he gives me depth. Since I acquired Schenn a couple nights ago Gallagher had moved to my bench.

Also should I be playing Palat over Hall in my lineup at the moment? I tried him a couple of games over Kreider when I owned Kreider and didn’t have Patches and it didn’t work out, then he went back to bench and did well lol. I just worry I’ll bench Hall then he’ll go off, as clearly he has the upside to do so.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Meier

At this point, I'd be starting a lot of players over Taylor Hall. If you have Palat sitting there and Hall starting, I'd make that change.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Meier

Perhaps you could look at the other Meier thread you started just two days ago...

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...72#post2114572