Thread: Lankinen Owners Beware

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Lankinen Owners Beware

Just realized this in another thread but if you are a Lankinen owner you need to beware of their upcoming schedule and how easy their schedule has been so far.

So far: TB x 2, Fla x 2 (first 4 games of the year went 0-3-1), Det x 6, CBJ x 6, Car x 3, Dal x 2, Nash x 2

March Schedule: Tb x 3, Dal x 2, Fla x 2, TB x 2, Fla x 2, Nas x 2, Car x 2 (one in April)

Yikes!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Lankinen Owners Beware

Yep, this will be a good test of how good Lankinen is. He has feasted on DET, and has great numbers against DAL and NAS, albeit just one game each. 10/15 quality starts.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I just acquired him and I knew that his schedule was easier than it will be moving forward. But he still looks like the real deal. We are going to see. We are also going to see what kinda confidence the coach has in him. If he has a bad start I’d like to see him back out the next night as that is what number ones get from coaches who trust them. I don’t believe in subban so it is likely Lankinen for the rest of the year but who knows lol.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I was aware of that. I don't hold him in any league where I need to be aware, as he's my #4-5 goalies in those leagues, and in my minors.

If he falters, I still lean Delia as the other guy in Chicago, as Subban is simply not good.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Same goes for Subban owners

Dobber Sports Prodigy

conversely Florida has an easier schedule the next 4 weeks (only 3 against TB/DAL/CAR)

might be worth looking into Bob/Driedger if you have a guy to drop