Thread: Trade help

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Trade help

Yearly league and someone wants my Tarasenko. He offered Reinhart for Tara straight up which I think is generous since the latter has barely played in two years. I feel like theres a fit here to maybe score Rantanen.

Help me put a deal together.

I'm in 1st by 18 points.

12 team Yahoo H2H
    G, A, PPP, +/-, SOG, Hits
    W, GAA, SV%, SO
    Small lineups.

2C, 2Lw, 2 RW, 4 D, 2 G, 4 BN, 2 IR

My team. Severely lack multi positional players

C: Barkov, EP, PLD, ROR
    LW: Marchand, Brady, Palat
    Rw: Kaprizov, Zucc (streamer)
    D: Josi, Sergachev, Muzzin, Letang
    G: Andersen, Grubauer, Shesterkin
    IR: Tarasenko

His team
    C: Aho, Scheifele, Barzal
    Lw: Ehlers, Miller, Hintz
    Rw: Rantanen, Fiala, Reinhart
    D: Krug, Theodore, Barrie, Provorov
    G: Reimer, Halak
    IR: Ullmark, Bishop

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Trade help

So you think it is a generous offer and your response is to go after one of his top three players? There is no way he makes that deal unless he’s dumb. Rantanen is as good if not better than a healthy tarasenko so why would he give you him for an injured one? Maybe give him one of your goalies that would make some sense to get rantanen.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by HRM Fantasy Fan View Post
    So you think it is a generous offer and your response is to go after one of his top three players? There is no way he makes that deal unless he’s dumb. Rantanen is as good if not better than a healthy tarasenko so why would he give you him for an injured one? Maybe give him one of your goalies that would make some sense to get rantanen.
    I said help me put a deal together and included our entire teams. I didn't say Tarasenko for Rantanen.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I said help me put a deal together and included our entire teams. I didn't say Tarasenko for Rantanen.
    That’s what it sounded like. I did make a suggestion, I said offer one of your goalies.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Buddy is hard up for goalies and it's only going to get worse for him with Mrazek coming back soon. What about trying Shesterkin + Tara for his Rantanen + Halak... or maybe Ullmark who you could toss on your IR and then grab the next best goalie or stream.
    Yahoo, H2H Categories, 1 Year, 12 Teams
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G, 4BN

Skaters: G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT
    Goalies: W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by HRM Fantasy Fan View Post
    That’s what it sounded like. I did make a suggestion, I said offer one of your goalies.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maritimer View Post
    Buddy is hard up for goalies and it's only going to get worse for him with Mrazek coming back soon. What about trying Shesterkin + Tara for his Rantanen + Halak... or maybe Ullmark who you could toss on your IR and then grab the next best goalie or stream.
    Thanks guys. Ya i think that's probably a good path to take.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Rantanen for Palat+Tarasenko or Rantanen for Kaprizov+Tarasenko. I think that you should try something like that. If you want the best player in the deal I know you are realising that a 2 for 1 is the best route to go. 1 for 1, Marchand for Rantanen wont make sense for you..kinf of lateral move. GL!
    Devils & Predators fan