Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hall

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Hall

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    I wonder if the Bruins try for him again. I think theyve been looking at him for a couple of years. 2nd line with Krejci, could work with the top pairing d focussed on the big top line.
    I mean anything is possible, I think he needs a team with strong leadership, I mean Jersey he carried them but he just had that 1 magical year there. Krejci is interesting, only concern I have is he’s getting up there and isn’t fleet of foot, stylistically they fit aside from the pace though, hard to say who Hall would thrive with though. I just think of how he’s 2nd line with Staal at the moment and nothing is happening, mind you Boston is strong but hard not to draw parallels in Staal vs Krejci.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I could see the Leafs making a push for Hall. They’re incredibly weak on their left side with Hyman, Thornton, Barbanov, Engvall and uh Vesey. They could pair him with either C (I think JT is the better option) and have Hyman run with the other, letting Joe get more sheltered minutes on the 3rd line. The Leafs could be the spark that Hall needs...it’s hard to be excited about Hall after how this season has gone for him but I truly think it’s the stench of Buffalo affecting him this time. Not comparing players but look at how things turned out for ROR.

I think this also fits in with Friedman’s report that the Leafs are looking to add up front for their playoff push and I think it’s entirely possible this ends up being his destination.

If Buffalo retains 50% they could likely get a pretty good haul (hah) for Taylor.
    8 Team Dynasty - G/A/plusminus/PPP/SHP/SOG/FW/HIT/BLK ——
    W/SV%/SV/SO
    C: A. Matthews, E Pettersson, V Trocheck, A Kopitar, C Mittelstadt,
    LW: B Marchand, B Tkachuk, K Kaprizov, J Huberdeau, V Nichushkin, E Kane, J McCann
    RW: D Pastrnak, W Nylander, JT Miller, T Meier, Z Hyman, R Hartman
    D: Q Hughes, B Burns, D Nurse, M Matheson, K Letang, B McNabb
    G: D Kuemper, V Vanecek, J Woll
    IR: L Couture, L Schenn
    NA: P Kochetkov

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    I physically hate him at this point.
    I don't even know what that means, but it somehow describes exactly how I feel as well.
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by bud6869 View Post
    I could see the Leafs making a push for Hall. They’re incredibly weak on their left side with Hyman, Thornton, Barbanov, Engvall and uh Vesey. They could pair him with either C (I think JT is the better option) and have Hyman run with the other, letting Joe get more sheltered minutes on the 3rd line. The Leafs could be the spark that Hall needs...it’s hard to be excited about Hall after how this season has gone for him but I truly think it’s the stench of Buffalo affecting him this time. Not comparing players but look at how things turned out for ROR.

I think this also fits in with Friedman’s report that the Leafs are looking to add up front for their playoff push and I think it’s entirely possible this ends up being his destination.

If Buffalo retains 50% they could likely get a pretty good haul (hah) for Taylor.
    Even if Buffalo were to retain 50% (which I dont see them doing), the Leafs would still have to send back a big contract themselves to make room for Hall.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports All-Star

Eichel (2), Hall (1) and Skinner (0) have 3 goals between them. They're combined salary is $27 million. What the hell is going on? I was skeptical about putting Hall and Eichel together. Hall seems to be a cancer and Eichel seems to have a pretty big ego.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Eichel (2), Hall (1) and Skinner (0) have 3 goals between them. They're combined salary is $27 million. What the hell is going on? I was skeptical about putting Hall and Eichel together. Hall seems to be a cancer and Eichel seems to have a pretty big ego.
    From what I've seen in the viewings of Buffalo that I could stomach, Eichel and Hall have bad chemistry because they kind of play a similar game. When Eichel was out for a couple games Hall was playing his position on the PP etc.

Eichel appears to have an injury since the offseason that's hindering him.

Hall just has no chemistry with anybody and can't fit into the offensive system.

The coach hates Skinner and either won't play him at all, or plays him on the 4th line.

The coach is also playing line blender and throwing out some crappy lines, such as Hall/Staal/Okposo last game. No reason for Okposo to be playing on line 2.
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???

Dobber Sports Initiate

Is Hall in a point only keeper is worth to consider dropping him for player like Wilson, W. Karlsson, J. Staal, Brown or even young player like Norris, Zacha, Comptois?

Right now the market for him in my league is dead.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Palefa View Post
    Is Hall in a point only keeper is worth to consider dropping him for player like Wilson, W. Karlsson, J. Staal, Brown or even young player like Norris, Zacha, Comptois?

Right now the market for him in my league is dead.
    I wouldn't drop him for any of the players listed. He's still the class of that group IMO. Whether this season in Buffalo or elsewhere, he'll figure it out.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Dobber Sports Veteran

...Aaaaand he gets one (finally)! Hallelujah!!
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Lol had him riding pine so Petey could play....Hall scores and Petey is out tonight. Such is the fantasy life! At least this could start to be a sign of things to come for Hallsy.
    8 Team Dynasty - G/A/plusminus/PPP/SHP/SOG/FW/HIT/BLK ——
    W/SV%/SV/SO
    C: A. Matthews, E Pettersson, V Trocheck, A Kopitar, C Mittelstadt,
    LW: B Marchand, B Tkachuk, K Kaprizov, J Huberdeau, V Nichushkin, E Kane, J McCann
    RW: D Pastrnak, W Nylander, JT Miller, T Meier, Z Hyman, R Hartman
    D: Q Hughes, B Burns, D Nurse, M Matheson, K Letang, B McNabb
    G: D Kuemper, V Vanecek, J Woll
    IR: L Couture, L Schenn
    NA: P Kochetkov

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by bud6869 View Post
    Lol had him riding pine so Petey could play....Hall scores and Petey is out tonight. Such is the fantasy life! At least this could start to be a sign of things to come for Hallsy.
    Exactly! Ill take whatever crumbs I can get from him right now! Fingers crossed he gets traded. I think theres no point in Buffalo holding him, they can always revisit a long term deal in the offseason.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry