Thread: Trade young goalies for Stuetzle??

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Trade young goalies for Stuetzle??

Hi guys,

Looking for some advice in a 12-team multicat dynasty league including hits and blks.

My goalies are Vasi/Gibson/Bishop/Koskinen/Petersen/Kahkonen and Oettenger and my best dman are Carlson, Reilly and Fox.

Goalie categories are W, Saves, GAA, SV% and SO.

The Stuetzle owner will move him along with Doughty for both Petersen and Kahkonen.

Is this a good deal for me with my goalie depth? How good will Stuetzle become?
    16 Team H2H: G/A/PIM/Hits/Blks/PPP/STP/FOW/SOG/ SV%/GAA/SO/SA

Centers: Stamkos, Tavares, Schmaltz, Backstrom, Draisaitl, Larkin
    Left Wing: Pacioretty, Forsberg, Drouin, Kovy
    Right Wing: Kucherov, Radulov, Hertl, Bertuzzi, Shore
    Defence: Burns, Byfuglien, Carlson, Weber, Pulock, E. Johnson
    Goalie: Price, Murray

Farm:
    Borgstrom, Veleno, Fox, Saarela, Sikura, Bemstrom, Hirose, Priskie, Veronneau, Steen, Khovonov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Trade young goalies for Stuetzle??

Quote Originally Posted by CrackedAces View Post
    Hi guys,

Looking for some advice in a 12-team multicat dynasty league including hits and blks.

My goalies are Vasi/Gibson/Bishop/Koskinen/Petersen/Kahkonen and Oettenger and my best dman are Carlson, Reilly and Fox.

Goalie categories are W, Saves, GAA, SV% and SO.

The Stuetzle owner will move him along with Doughty for both Petersen and Kahkonen.

Is this a good deal for me with my goalie depth? How good will Stuetzle become?

Yes, Yes and more yes.

Stutz is already showing himself to be one of the best if not the best from his draft class (obviously that could change when people come into the league or Laf starts firing) and Doughty would be an upgrade on your defence (probably not more so than Carlson or Rielly but the others).

Kahkonen is fine, but I'm losing my love for him and Petersen will get a good shot but you've got Vasi and Gibson for the long term, plus Oettinger who is the best of the bunch coming up too (ready for when Bishop goes)

Easy accept for me
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I would do that deal due to your depth in net.

I think this would've gotten more views if it was not in the one year leagues section.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Icon

Definitely make the deal. There are lots of goalies who are much better than Kahkonen and Petersen and you already have 3 of them.

Dobber Sports Deity

In a one year league, I'd be willing to do one of them for Stuezle but not both, and tell him he can keep Doughty.

What you haven't shared is your forward depth to let us know if Stuetzle is even an upgrade for you or just a depth forward.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks guys, I made the deal! I accidently posted this in the one year forum instead of the keeper league.

Axeman, my best forwards are as follows: MacK, Point, Couturier, Atkinson, Drouin, Panarin, Boeser with Seguin and Kuch on IR.

I felt Stuetzle soon enough will become my 2nd best LW behind Panarin.
    16 Team H2H: G/A/PIM/Hits/Blks/PPP/STP/FOW/SOG/ SV%/GAA/SO/SA

Centers: Stamkos, Tavares, Schmaltz, Backstrom, Draisaitl, Larkin
    Left Wing: Pacioretty, Forsberg, Drouin, Kovy
    Right Wing: Kucherov, Radulov, Hertl, Bertuzzi, Shore
    Defence: Burns, Byfuglien, Carlson, Weber, Pulock, E. Johnson
    Goalie: Price, Murray

Farm:
    Borgstrom, Veleno, Fox, Saarela, Sikura, Bemstrom, Hirose, Priskie, Veronneau, Steen, Khovonov

Dobber Sports Deity

Thanks guys, I made the deal! I accidently posted this in the one year forum instead of the keeper league.

Axeman, my best forwards are as follows: MacK, Point, Couturier, Atkinson, Drouin, Panarin, Boeser with Seguin and Kuch on IR.

If it was a keeper league, I definitely wouldn't have done it. The only reason I would have considered one goalie was because I thought it was a one year league.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Im with you my man. Stuetzle could be the real deal and you are tradin from a position of depth. Still, theres a chance that Petersen becomes one of the better goalies in the league, but you are getting potentialy a 70-85 point forward for years to come.
    Devils & Predators fan