Thread: fantrax baseball h2h , 1 year

Dobber Sports Master

Default fantrax baseball h2h , 1 year

I've run a free casual baseball league at fantrax for several years to help pass the time in the summer.

this year , theres 4 returning players from past seasons and someone I know from a hockey league who are signed up so far so thats a decent base of 5 that should be active enough to make it challenging . I doubt anyone beats a fella named Chalky but we can try , hah .

usually just list the league at fantrax and fill the rest of the openings via strangers but if anyones interested here send me a pm

heres the fantrax summary
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...kkk2dbre/rules

in public leagues like this that I host I dont allow trading so draft well and fill holes with wire / fa pikups . theres only 12 teams so there will be decent depth and darkhorses on the wire .

its the old sporting news game stat multipliers utilized . I've been told its a really good scoring formula by some of the guys that have played over the years.

h2h vs all teams each week --so you will be 11-0 , 0-11 or somewhere in between .I like using this in public leagues because if some guys lose interest at some point then everyone will get a win v.s them each week .

no playoffs due to covid so best record will win .

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: fantrax baseball h2h , 1 year

theres 4 spots left , draft is 7 ish pm on the eve of baseball season start.

5 guys are from past seasons who are active / smart baseball guys , 2 strangers and 1 fella thats from a fantasy hockey league I'm in .

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: fantrax baseball h2h , 1 year

team that had a good first week outright quit so if anyones interested in taking over lmk . everyone else seems engaged .

roster at fantrax
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...ys6q7bkm1fbdij